Home

User Tag List[Close]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 43 to 49 of 49
  1. 43
    PixelMarket Rank


    okossover's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    637
    GCard User
    JoeHoe
    Reputation
    29
    Soul Points
    1,630
    Thanks
    32

    Ver. 187.1 (Not out yet)
    User Hash: 2m02MYMEIP Address Hash: Wj01NZgE
    Country: Not Viewable By Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by Firework View Post
    yeah but if u read some of the replies in this thread posting it that ways just gonna lead to more of the same questions
    An easy way to convert Item ID's is to use this: http://www.gamersoul.com/packethelper.html

    Insert the item ID in the third box, click convert and u get the value u need right away! you should probably link this to people


  2. 44
    VIP Support
    Valenson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cooks Island
    Posts
    1,529
    Reputation
    30
    Soul Points
    5,198
    Thanks
    40

    Ver. 187.1 (Not out yet)
    User Hash: mT02ONcMIP Address Hash: jTlyNYZY
    Country: Not Viewable By Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by okossover View Post
    An easy way to convert Item ID's is to use this: http://www.gamersoul.com/packethelper.html

    Insert the item ID in the third box, click convert and u get the value u need right away! you should probably link this to people
    Didnt know this existed, thanks alot!

  3. 45

    cHinky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    2
    Soul Points
    629
    Thanks
    1

    Ver. 187.1 (Not out yet)
    User Hash: m2llYYJVIP Address Hash: Dmm4NZFA
    Country: Not Viewable By Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by Firework View Post
    23 01 ** ** ** ** xx 00 01 bd d3 b8 bf 01 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff 01 00
    so the scrolling thing is disabled for it.
    I put the packet in and change the xx to 12 because thats how many starforce i got. So i hit SP and try to upgrade it didnt work. It just dropped.

  4. 46

    cHinky's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    2
    Soul Points
    629
    Thanks
    1

    Ver. 187.1 (Not out yet)
    User Hash: m2llYYJVIP Address Hash: TWwxNYQE
    Country: Not Viewable By Guests

    Does the starforce packet still work?
    If so, when do i actually send the packet or how to do it?
    I spam the packet when I upgrade but it still fails, Its frustrating blowing up so many mesos.

  5. 47
    VIP Support
    Valenson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cooks Island
    Posts
    1,529
    Reputation
    30
    Soul Points
    5,198
    Thanks
    40

    Ver. 187.1 (Not out yet)
    User Hash: mT02ONcMIP Address Hash: jTlyNYZY
    Country: Not Viewable By Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by cHinky View Post
    Does the starforce packet still work?
    If so, when do i actually send the packet or how to do it?
    I spam the packet when I upgrade but it still fails, Its frustrating blowing up so many mesos.
    It still works, open up the "enhancement equip UI" then inject the packet, so you know whether you pass or fail and get an auto clicker to spam click away the boxes

  6. 48
    :thinking: PixelMarket Donor 1



    Firework's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    33
    Soul Points
    1,850
    Thanks
    32

    Ver. 187.1 (Not out yet)
    User Hash: jz24MZgUIP Address Hash: WTyiNMYR
    Country: Not Viewable By Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by Valenson View Post
    It still works, open up the "enhancement equip UI" then inject the packet, so you know whether you pass or fail and get an auto clicker to spam click away the boxes
    no, he seemed to think that the star force packet was a 100% success rate

  7. 49
    Ladymapler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    5
    Soul Points
    3,480
    Thanks
    3

    Ver. 187.1 (Not out yet)
    User Hash: mjwkMYAFIP Address Hash: TGhjZMVJ
    Country: Not Viewable By Guests

    is arcane not working anymore? curious i didnt see it
    =) IF YOU PLAY BROA PM ME UR IGN! =)

    VOUCH THREAD FOUND HERE: http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...97#post1592197

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •