Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 day trial testimony

Hello all.

I recently purchased a blight VIP 7 day trial to test and will be giving my update and inputs on the settings.

Will update as each day progresses:

Day 1:
    Made a carefree mule and decided to try out some functions.

Didn't get banned after using the functions i've gotten familiar to so proceeded to go on my main (I only recently just got back into maplestory and have played it 1 week on a new account as my old account was billing banned).

I had a level 131 Kanna that I had only 10% mesos from IA and farmed.

Functions were easy to use, left it over night, woke up with 1.7Bill.

Bought miracle calculators and cubed my items to get 40% Mesos gained so far.

Day 2:
    Pretty comfortable with the settings I've used and proceeded to leave it on over the entire day - Got home to find out there was a new patch (B2) and logged in to have 1.2bill.

Just afk farming overnight as there is nothing else for me to do.

Day 3
    Woke up and got a NGS Hack detected notification.

Started it again only to have 200mill after buying multiple cubes to try get another meso gear.

Deleted Blight and restarted and stopped having those notifications;

Maybe because i replaced the B3 files to B2 in hopes to not have to reenter all the information saved again (if there is a way to tell me that would be great)

Started to bot again with starting at 100mill and going to leave it afk overnight again.

Day 4:
    Just came back at 9pm. Had the NGS Hack detected notification again at ~8pm from the last update I saw in the log.

Had 4.6bill which is pretty good considering only 60% meso.

Had to buy pet as puffram expired and so did snail but so far so good!

Going to afk overnight and hopefully don't get a NGS error again (:

Day 5:

I listened to Zixy's advice and had AutoRestart enabled and it worked fine for me.

Ended up getting around 2.5bill in a couple hours. (Finally got cubed to get my 120% meso gear)

Going to now try leveling my mules to 150 using just Auto (ctrl) and kami as well as map lock and godmode.

Will update in a couple hours to see the progress.

Got 1 account to level 150 and started to meso farm on my kanna again.

Will leave this overnight and tell update the amount I get.

If anyone can tell me a good farming map that'll be great. It's currently level 154 rn suiciding. I have no means on funding the Kanna other than having the 120% meso as I don't want to level it to 225 and cube everything to legendary so I can onehit in Arcana.

Day 6:

Woke up and ended up with 9bill. Going to level up another mule to 150 with the training maps and start thinking of a main character to play.

Will then continue meso farming on the kanna roughly getting around 10mill a minute.

Day 7:
    Woke up and I now have 15bill. I have now created a second account to level up a kanna purely to use as a kishin mule for a main that I will play in the future.

I have no idea why i haven't done this sooner but I am now utilizing the 2 clients lol

My kanna mule is now level 135 and I have 20bill (:

Total Mesos made so far:
    ~25bill

Definitely Recommend esp people who want to make business out of it. In 1 week I went from 0 to 25bill in just afk farming. Can make more if you main your kanna and able to one shot monsters in Arcane. ~1bill an hour or more.
    Last edited by itzJayyx3; 11-03-2019, 07:30 AM. Reason: End of day 7

Hey can you show ur kanna settings please? btw to prevent the botting to stop due to ngs error, use the monitor and in the settings section you have an option to detect such kind of errors and reset the game automatically

Comment

Originally posted by zixy View Post
      Hey can you show ur kanna settings please? btw to prevent the botting to stop due to ngs error, use the monitor and in the settings section you have an option to detect such kind of errors and reset the game automatically
      What do u mean use the monitor and in the settiong seection ?

I have F1 Enabled - CC when red dot, auto kishin auto pet feed and auto kishin.
      F2 - Auto Rune, Auto pet loot No delay 1000TP, Auto Death
      F5 Enabled Just New Kami
      F6 Enabled Safe godmode
      F8 Enabled
      F9 Enabled one map

Comment

Originally posted by itzJayyx3 View Post

What do u mean use the monitor and in the settiong seection ?

I have F1 Enabled - CC when red dot, auto kishin auto pet feed and auto kishin.
        F2 - Auto Rune, Auto pet loot No delay 1000TP, Auto Death
        F5 Enabled Just New Kami
        F6 Enabled Safe godmode
        F8 Enabled
        F9 Enabled one map
        You have a program named BTM in the folder, its a monitor. do you auto attack with the kanna?

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to fully finish your 7 day testimonial! I've sent you an upgraded extra license matching your current VIP key for the effort you've put into writing this positive testimonial as a small token of our appreciation. :)

Comment

Originally posted by W8GS View Post
            Thank you for taking the time to fully finish your 7 day testimonial! I've sent you an upgraded extra license matching your current VIP key for the effort you've put into writing this positive testimonial as a small token of our appreciation. :)
            Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X