wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot free wallet app esrar tohumu yobit net eobot
League is getting boring? - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League is getting boring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussion League is getting boring?

Like title, after playing for couple years, league is starting to get boring....

Yea, I can agree. Been playing since season 1 and its starting to get stale. I usually play Heroes of the Storm now and occasionally hop on League.
    Originally posted by Deez
    Because go suck a dick
    <- My skype. Nothing else.

I, for one, welcome out new Temmie overlords.

Comment

especially when you get a shit team and stuck in d1 for 2 seasons

Comment

inters

theres an increasing number of people who int, its so annoying because if you make a few mistakes they just throw the game :/

Comment

League

It just gets repetative. and i understand that there are different scenarios so it changes your experience but thats just how league is. I remember i used to grind for league and i was satisfied but now i even struggle to hit the queue up button when i start a lobby for normals. But if its an aram ill accept no matter what cause thats where you just dick around in and make it work somehow without having to worry because thats just the atmosphere that aram brings nowadays

Comment

Boring

Yes its starting to be very boring. The new game modes aren't very exciting either.

Comment

Yea it's getting boring, all the changes to the game also have that affect on games

Comment

Working...
              X