wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot yobit free wallet app esrar tohumu
How many can I run ? should I upgrade my RAM? - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many can I run ? should I upgrade my RAM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many Maples How many can I run ? should I upgrade my RAM?

hey!

got a i5-3570K 3.40 GHz
    8 GB RAM
    GTX 660Ti

i dont think ram would do much, how many maples you running atm? i have an i5 i can run 5 just fine. gpu usually wont affect MS. i have 16 gb ram, thou i think you can run 10 with 16 gb ram
    =) IF YOU PLAY BROA PM ME UR IGN! =)

VOUCH THREAD FOUND HERE: http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...97#post1592197

Comment

it depends on settings, cpu and proxy, i just built a $1200 desktop and i cant run more then 3 maples. so i'd say the computer is ok, just make sure to get full use of your license to research about proxies
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by imdacat View Post
        it depends on settings, cpu and proxy, i just built a $1200 desktop and i cant run more then 3 maples. so i'd say the computer is ok, just make sure to get full use of your license to research about proxies
        Why cant you run more than 3? did you make the PC for something other than botting/gaming? sounds like you should based on the price
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Corphish View Post
          Why cant you run more than 3? did you make the PC for something other than botting/gaming? sounds like you should based on the price
          Yes (i opened a thread 2 months ago for tip about buying this desktop) i build this desktop specifically for botting, i bought a xeon E3 1230V5 a server cpu for multi tasking, and a xeon specific mother board instead of the usual i5/7.
          i bought this desktop because i knew maplestory is my main game and that i was plaining on botting

i even opened up a thread in VIP SUPPORT, posted my settings, they said my settings are fine, yet... i DC A LOT and if i opened more then 3 maples. either the 4th client crash,dc after PIN or other clients that are already open and botting crash. consulted HTFM too. he thinks it is some sort of proxy issue too.
          sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=82016]imdacat[/MENTION] your settings are not right, i told you they were wrong lul. are you the one who added me on skype?

Comment

Originally posted by Ladymapler View Post
              @imdacat your settings are not right, i told you they were wrong lul. are you the one who added me on skype?
              yes and you never answered
              sigpic

Comment

ill be online around 8pm maple time, shoot me a skype

Comment

It depends

MS is not really GPU heavy. I'd lean towards investing in a CPU and then RAM. An SSD would be icing on the cake.

Comment

Working...
                  X