wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot yobit free wallet app esrar tohumu
Could I run a decent amount of bots smoothly with this? - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could I run a decent amount of bots smoothly with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many Maples Could I run a decent amount of bots smoothly with this?

Processor - i5-3330
    Ram - 12gb
    Graphics card - 650ti Boost

Just need to know how many clients I could approx. run with this, with nothing running in the background and light surfing (yt, reddit, etc.)

thanks.

Well when im just sitting in the free market, my maple client uses about 700-800k RAM and i get around 20% cpu usage with an AMD FX 6300. Your cpu is better than mine so im going to assume easy 8+ clients?

Comment

Around 5-10 depending on your method of farming.

Comment

Originally posted by derb View Post
        Around 5-10 depending on your method of farming.
        Damn, that's not a lot. I thought I would be able to run a bit more. Is that the amount of bots even with the low memory feature?

Comment

Originally posted by r2r5 View Post
          Damn, that's not a lot. I thought I would be able to run a bit more. Is that the amount of bots even with the low memory feature?
          i5 is just trash mate, I had a 4690k and it was ass
          sold it to get i7.

Or if u run low scale, kami loot ebossing BWs, u can run 20 on fx 8350 but ehh i dont recommd that

try to find refurb i7-2600k or higher with 16gb ram if you want to do the above,
          or 4790k minimum for meso farmers.
          sellKhroa meso||Add whatishacks on skype for blight help.
          HTFM's Words of Motivation

Comment

Originally posted by whatishacks View Post
            i5 is just trash mate, I had a 4690k and it was ass
            sold it to get i7.

Or if u run low scale, kami loot ebossing BWs, u can run 20 on fx 8350 but ehh i dont recommd that

try to find refurb i7-2600k or higher with 16gb ram if you want to do the above,
            or 4790k minimum for meso farmers.
            Man that sucks, actually wanted to make a profit out of it and then improve parts steadily with the profit. Don't think it would be very doable / profitable with just 5 bots.

Comment

Man that sucks, actually wanted to make a profit out of it and then improve parts steadily with the profit. Don't think it would be very doable / profitable with just 5 bots.
              depend on your situation

I went from 1 laptop running 3 to i5 running 10 to now running (Well in process xd) of 120 bots.

It's just about how much ya wanna invest.

For example, When i bought i7, i used botting profit+revenue i got from sale of i5.

U can sell ur i5 now and get an i7 wth ur own cash
              run 20 (most likely, either way it will be very close unless ur doing some really extensive CPU stuff) and make that $$ back

Comment

Originally posted by whatishacks View Post
                depend on your situation

I went from 1 laptop running 3 to i5 running 10 to now running (Well in process xd) of 120 bots.

It's just about how much ya wanna invest.

For example, When i bought i7, i used botting profit+revenue i got from sale of i5.

U can sell ur i5 now and get an i7 wth ur own cash
                run 20 (most likely, either way it will be very close unless ur doing some really extensive CPU stuff) and make that $$ back
                Hm, I might try out a 5 bot one to see if I can actually make any botting profit. Do you mind if I PM you some questions?

Comment

Hm, I might try out a 5 bot one to see if I can actually make any botting profit. Do you mind if I PM you some questions?
                  yes i do
                  cause i prefer skype xd add me, whatishacks

Comment

at most 10 clients simultaneously, upgrade your processor

Comment

Working...
                    X