wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobite eobot free wallet app yobit net eobot yobitbu ёбит йобит yobit net codecanyon nulled
Original Emails for Account selling. - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original Emails for Account selling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

info Original Emails for Account selling.

Hello Users!

This thread is a quick guide for Account Trades.

the following things you must have in your possession:

*Most Important* Original Email.

Why is the original email so important?

- With the original email, you can retrieve the account back at any time. it is the first email you signed up with Nexon.

How do you determine what is an original email?

- You will have an email from Nexon welcoming you to the site and such, as well as asking you to verify your account.

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ANY MAILS THAT ARE RELATED TO MAPLESTORY OR NEXON, IT DOES NOT HELP YOUR SALE!

If you're providing 2 emails (original and secondary) you must have the email that shows proof they are linked
    Email Change Example

*Others*

All Security Questions and Answers for both Email and Maplestory Account.
    Access to any Alternative email (2nd email if the account is no longer attached to the original email)

When selling your account, these are the important things you need to provide for your seller, and your Middleman if a Middleman is being used during your trade.

Middlemen are not allowed to continue the trade if the original email is not presented, unless the buyer says so.

Without the Original Email, your account will be a lot tougher to sell. So if you ever plan to sell your account, be sure to hold that Original Email!

*Edit*

Here is an Example of what happens if you agree to trading without the original Email.

http://i.imgur.com/k0FiAVs.jpg - This trade was 4-5 months back and the buyer agreed to take the account without the original email.
    Last edited by HaruKing; 04-26-2017, 11:59 AM.
    *Hello Gamersoul, I am HaruKing! Middleman at your Service*

Are you hating Skype?
    Discord: Andy#4979

Respect can only be Return to the Right People.

Don't Forget to Give Me Feedback, Thanks & Reputation if We've Done a Successful Trade!
Working...
X