What to eat on a daily basis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help What to eat on a daily basis?

I've started going to the gym 6 months ago about 5 days a week and I want to know what should I be eating everyday in terms of meal prepping?

i would go vegan if possible. meal prep would be easy and healthy

if not, i would just minimize meat and eat mostly fruits and vegetables. i do about 200g of oats a day, 3-4 bananas, 20g of nuts/almonds/sunflower seeds, half an avocado, 200g chicken breast, 50-100g of peas, 200ml orange juice, 1 apple, 100g carrots, 100g spinach, 200g broccoli, 100g kale. i cook with coconut oil/flaxseed oil when needed, but otherwise i just steam everything

Comment

It depends are you bulking or trying to lose weight?

Comment

Originally posted by orb View Post
        i would go vegan if possible. meal prep would be easy and healthy

if not, i would just minimize meat and eat mostly fruits and vegetables. i do about 200g of oats a day, 3-4 bananas, 20g of nuts/almonds/sunflower seeds, half an avocado, 200g chicken breast, 50-100g of peas, 200ml orange juice, 1 apple, 100g carrots, 100g spinach, 200g broccoli, 100g kale. i cook with coconut oil/flaxseed oil when needed, but otherwise i just steam everything
        Just wondering, how much kcal and macros is that?

I'd calculate it myself but I'm not home atm, and I assume you know what it is already.

Thanks!

Comment

i dont weigh/count calories anymore. but last time i did, it was something around 2400-2600. as for macros, i dont bother either. people recommend doing 30% fat/40-60% carbs/20% protein or something arbitrary. in reality, there isnt any medical evidence to support some of these numbers. my opinion is that being so stringent on minor details is what causes eating disorders. at the end of the day, there is so much you can do as a natural. eat what you want as long as most of it is healthy

Comment

Working...
          X