wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobite eobot free wallet app yobit net eobot yobitbu ёбит йобит yobit exchange
Getting new build/getting rid of old one. How to seamlessly access both? - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting new build/getting rid of old one. How to seamlessly access both?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

system build Getting new build/getting rid of old one. How to seamlessly access both?

Once Ryzen is released, I am going to buy a new build (with or without Ryzen, whatever CPU is best wins). I will still have my old computer that I am going to use strictly for 24/7 botting while using my main one for botting/regular gaming & use.

My old PC (current) specs:

AMD FX 8370E 4.4 GHz (overclocked & watercooled)
    16 GB DDR3 2133MHz RAM
    GTX 760
    128 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD
    Micro ATX MOBO

I am going to downsize from my Full Tower case into a much much smaller tower that can fit a MicroATX board. I am going to put it on my desk with my 3 monitors. I want to be able to SEAMLESSLY access both computers using the 3 monitors + 1 mouse + 1 keyboard. Is there a way to do this? I have seen some software online that accomplishes this, but maybe there is a more optimal way that I don't know about. A KVM switch is kind of what I am looking for, but a KVM switch only deals with VGA (AFAIK).

Thanks for your help!
Working...
X