wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot free wallet app esrar tohumu yobit net eobot
How do I get to bronze V in the most time effective way? - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get to bronze V in the most time effective way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question How do I get to bronze V in the most time effective way?

The title says it all

Where are you starting from
    Show

Comment

pick heimerdinger, place a control ward by gromp, place one of your turrets near the wall, sit in the bush topside between inner and outer tower and afk

Comment

Do what I did, buy your 9 year old brother/nephew/son something and he'll play and derank it. since he'll be trash anyways.

Comment

Why do you want a bronze 5 account anyways? Sounds like aids to play

Comment

buy an account for 5$.

Comment

Just buy EXP boost and grind to lvl 30, then you can do whatever you want in placements and probably get Bronze 5

Comment

bronze

Just buying one would probably the fast way to go.
                otherwise just lose and have a bad kda.
                stats arent as important as win/lose but they matter a little bit

Comment

You could just run a bot in ranked. I'll even do it for you if you don't have one.

Comment

take -% time dead quints and no resistances, ghost tp and get to runnin it down mid, buy mobis when possibly ofc
                    check out my visitor page to see literally an entire page of @mojito crying because i bullied him on gamersoul

Comment

Dodge all your promos, try to play bad but not to the extend where people can report you for inting.

I have a bronze 2 account with diamond mmr, it just takes alot of patience because you have to dodge alot.

will probably hit bronze 5 hopefully before june, good luck kappa

Comment

play nunu and run down mid ezpz

Comment

Originally posted by mistresscc View Post
                          Just buy EXP boost and grind to lvl 30, then you can do whatever you want in placements and probably get Bronze 5
                          i mean i did that and went full AP nunu top and somehow got placed gold 4 o.o

Comment

Nunu

Comment

Lose on purpose i guess? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X