Bastion underrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question Bastion underrated?

Is Bastion bad or underrated? I never see him in rank games.

Bastion's probably got double to triple the dps of any other hero out there, but for the higher ranks he's too easily out-played and countered because of the better team coordination + he's slow, can't move in turret mode, and big hit box. In bronze, silver and maybe gold, you can play bastion and be pretty successful sometimes, but people will give you crap for playing it because he's not part of the meta.

Is bastion bad? Yea he's pretty bad for ranked and high-ranking games. I still like to play him in quick play for fun

Comment

he got big update in ptr, will be very good after

Comment

bastion is good though depends on how the enemies play, easy to counter if you are aware where he is
        being a gamer is having a soul, thats why i saw gamersoul <3

Comment

Bastion is mediocre, but with the recent PTR tests, he can become a beast if played correctly.

Comment

bastion is getting buffed apparently, so I think more people are going to start playing him?

Comment

Huge hitbox and slow movement and delay in switching modes. It feels very clunky to play him..

Comment

He'd be great if Widow/Hanzo/Pharah didn't exist

so no he's terrible, but he'd probably be great in lower ranks where map awareness isn't really a thing

Comment

Apparently we're in a Bastion meta now since he got buffed this patch

Comment

Well, its useless when the enemy goes dva or they have a good gengu, he gets countered too easily =( but i feel like with dvas nerf now hes gonna be more useful

Comment

Working...
                    X