Overwatch Hackers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussion Overwatch Hackers

I play on ASIA Server usually and it's almost unplayable due to too many hackers.

Does other server than ASIA have a lot of hackers or is it just Asia?

i haven't seen any hackers so far in na

that's just my personal experience though

Comment

play in America's server its has acceptable lag around 89 and i'm here in TW
      being a gamer is having a soul, thats why i saw gamersoul <3

Comment

NA hackers are usually not very obvious, including myself xd

Comment

True story most hackers in NA arnt obvious because they are all at 4k+ anyways. You dont notice until you seem them decay out of top500 cause the account is banned :D

Comment

Kinda ironic to complain about hackers in a hacker's/botter's forum dont you think?

Comment

CardMaster, there's a difference between hacking in an mmo and hacking in an FPS. If you hack in an FPS, you're just bad and pathetic IMO. Learn to aim or don't play the game.

Comment

@CardMaster this forum is for hacking a PVE game, dude... there's a huge difference when the goal of games like Maplestory is farming and has minimal skill involvement. Hacking in PVP games where the goal is to defeat the other player based on SKILL is for scumbags
                [MENTION=216062]max9710[/MENTION] play in EU/NA, there's a lot less noticeable hackers IMO, at least in plat-masters tiers

Comment

And as for asia servers, because in korea, they have access to OW for free if they play in PC bangs (think of lan shops), if their account gets banned, they just need to create a new account and start hacking again.

Comment

looks like i hit a nerve with that comment.
                    hacking is hacking . Gaining unfair advantage over rest of the player base . The degree of hacking is irrelevant.

Comment

I don't see many hackers in GM/Top500 in NA. The ones you do come across get banned fairly quickly.

Comment

anyone know where to get some sweet overwatch cheats for NA?

Comment

i have not seen any hackers yet in NA

Comment

i rarely see hackers
                            Vouch Thread: http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...s-vouch-thread

Comment

They are just Asians, no hackers <3

Comment

Working...
                              X