wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobite eobot free wallet app yobit net eobot yobitbu ёбит йобит yobit exchange
How to get better in CS:GO - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get better in CS:GO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help How to get better in CS:GO

Greeting's fellow CS players. For those professional players out there, how do I train till I can be consistent in CSGO? I play one good game, and then I will continue to fall and tilt in the next few games.

Does anyone have a good training guide or something on Youtube or something?

Thanks!

go on r/learncsgo, watch pro POV and pay attention to how they play sites, but most importantly is to play more

Comment

oaktree bonheur

144hz
      Big mousepad
      Good mouse
      Low Sens.

Went from DMG to GE by hardware upgrade, there's a reason why they sell like hotcakes. That's just hardware PoV though, other than that just prac and prac and play with constructive teammates.

Comment

Awesome, i'll take you guys advice. Thank you!

Comment

full team p90 rush b

Comment

Just practice with a friend or two, and shoot each other. You'll eventually get better and climb higher
            My vouches-http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...52#post2369052

Comment

Download the aim training maps and play lots of deathmatch, you get better the more hours you play.

Comment

Do Vod Review, Practise aim in certain maps, Do Deathmatch, and analyze your gameplay (demos)

Comment

deathmatch, get comfortable settings

Comment

imo, just practice and practice and practice. Try doing reflex training and aim training. You'll get better in no time.

Comment

If you're a scrub, Death Match. Ofc watch videos and learn the important smokes on maps. There are straight skills you need to learn on youtube/practice like smokes, pop flash, strafe, etc.

If you're decent, get esea or get boosted (prime matchmaking only). Don't believe those liars, you get better if you play with better people. People will hate you, but you will learn quickly.

I was mg 2 for about a year...then I got boosted to supreme and after about 3 months, I consistently rank LE/LEM. I'm convinced that I'm not supreme/GE because I don't have close friends at that level and even in prime, there are a ton of closet cheaters.

Comment

+1 for aim training maps before going into actual games

Comment

Just play the game and watch youtube videos lols you'll eventually learn the mechanics

Comment

Best way is probably to just practice aim 30 mins a day.

Comment

If you're looking to play consistently don't change your playstyle too often. If you're playing site, then just play site. If you lurk, then lurk. Sometimes it may not work all the time and you may have to swap roles but ultimately experience will come naturally. If you want to improve your aim then try looking to practice 100 kills on a hs server with each primary rifles.

Comment

Working...
                              X