• Time
  • Show
Clear All

trainer Ninja bot

in case you all were still hacking pokemon there is a working bot again

http://pokebot.ninja/download.php

obviously this is not mine and i take no credit for it .. just a link

also pgbot.org promises they are ready to release their bot

Hey thanks a lot! been looking to get back into pokemon botting after my accounts got banned.

Comment

i like ninjabot if you click map you can plot your course i made a pretty good one at pier 39 that goes up it and back then down the street then repeats

Comment

Originally posted by lonepiggie View Post
        i like ninjabot if you click map you can plot your course i made a pretty good one at pier 39 that goes up it and back then down the street then repeats
        hey thx for the link, how fast is this bot? how long for lvl 30 ish?
        Cheap Reboot Meso Accounts

Comment

im keeping my speed pretty low as i found fast exp would ban me before.. right now the speed i have it at. got from 1 - 16 in 3hours its holding at like 30kexp an hour i have the walking speed at 4.4 which is slow enough to hatch eggs and get buddy candy

Comment

Originally posted by lonepiggie View Post
            im keeping my speed pretty low as i found fast exp would ban me before.. right now the speed i have it at. got from 1 - 16 in 3hours its holding at like 30kexp an hour i have the walking speed at 4.4 which is slow enough to hatch eggs and get buddy candy
            nice, and what about rare pokemons? can you catch any dragonites or w.e?
            Cheap Reboot Meso Accounts

Comment

with the return of bots im sure tracking sites will be back up.right now it seems to be croudsourced which i dont like . basicly it means people are saying where the stuff is but u never know if it a troll or not till you try it.. i done see snipe on ninja but u can use flygps to get stuff if you know where it is. just make sure you read about manually sniping to prevent softban if you do it that way

Comment

Working...
              X