Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PixelMarket - Safe/Secure Trading & Instant Meso

https://www.pixelmarket.net/
https://meso.pixelmarket.net/
PixelMarket is a new trading platform that allows 100% safe and secure trading for buyers and sellers.

Buyers don't have to worry about their money being gone and sellers running off, because the money is held by PixelMarket until both parties have confirmed that the order is successful.

Seller don't have to worry about charge backs, as PixelMarket covers 100% of charge backs, as long as buyers had confirmed their order. If buyers didn't confirm, sellers just provide proof of a successful transaction and they'll still receive their payment.

We encourage all users to continue posting threads here to advertise what you want to sell or buy, but to conduct the trade itself on PixelMarket. You can also post threads on the newly setup PixelForum at https://pxl.fm/forum

Good luck and trade safe!
2 of 2 < >

Official OMM List

See more
See less

[Jinks] ♛ BERA Mesos Shop ♛ Price Match ♛ Bulk Deals ♛ [BUY & SELL YOUR MESOS HERE]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy and Fast Transaction +1 Vouch Bought 15b meso
    Last edited by Kyuuykyoku26; 01-31-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Hey, I sent you a request on skype. Dean :)

Comment

dddd

hello

Comment

could i please buy 20B

Comment

[MENTION=183495]DarkMaple[/MENTION] $30 for hp shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by infatuasian View Post
              [MENTION=183495]DarkMaple[/MENTION] $30 for hp shoulder
              Message me on skype please :)

A1B2C3D45085

Comment

Added

Comment

Originally posted by MSfan4LIFE View Post
                  Added
                  Not sure if i received your request. Make sure you confirm its me with a pm on gamersoul.

Comment

Looking to buy 40B in Bera, will contact you on skype.

Comment

Discussing with you on skype rn

Comment

+1...I bought U$ 87 in items / mesos, trustable seller. I'll go back to shopping more.

Comment

80 c.o for lgr
                          Ill add you on discord!
                          Chartemis

Comment

I bought his 27str% main pot and 12% str bonous pot outlaw heart primed 14 star and nebed for 325$ but found out the item is duped as I have seen the same exact item posted by Empires even though DarkMaple said his item is NOT duped. It could be DarkMaple's was the real one and Empires' is the duped one but they also could be both lying so proceed with caution.

Although he did not scam me,he did lie when I asked whether or not his item is duped.

Comment

Originally posted by muk99 View Post
                              I bought his 27str% main pot and 12% str bonous pot outlaw heart primed 14 star and nebed for 325$ but found out the item is duped as I have seen the same exact item posted by Empires even though DarkMaple said his item is NOT duped. It could be DarkMaple's was the real one and Empires' is the duped one but they also could be both lying so proceed with caution.

Although he did not scam me,he did lie when I asked whether or not his item is duped.
                              Cool story bro.

Proof that the heart is duped?

As I told you before I sold it to you, I had people helping me sell it, he just didn't update his thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMaple View Post
                                Cool story bro.

Proof that the heart is duped?

As I told you before I sold it to you, I had people helping me sell it, he just didn't update his thread.

I have seen his thread the day I bought the heart and it didn't include it+ he deleted the heart from his discord message and then updated it to GS instead,isn't that suspicious as he supposedly delete the message from discord after you told him ,meaning he should've known it is sold.

Comment

Working...
                                X