recent bans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussion recent bans

seems like if i just bot local ( there are plenty of good places local to get good stuff) my bots avoid the new bans.. if i bot central park and then play them local they get banned everytime . if i bot them local but snipe i seem to get banned too even if i use the lat lon of local on sniper... anyone confirm that sniping bans or maybe i need to avoid sniping region locked stuff since they know i cant possible get that stuff from where i say im getting it from? thanks. pika pika!!

Originally posted by lonepiggie View Post
    seems like if i just bot local ( there are plenty of good places local to get good stuff) my bots avoid the new bans.. if i bot central park and then play them local they get banned everytime . if i bot them local but snipe i seem to get banned too even if i use the lat lon of local on sniper... anyone confirm that sniping bans or maybe i need to avoid sniping region locked stuff since they know i cant possible get that stuff from where i say im getting it from? thanks. pika pika!!
    I've been sniping 100iv pokemon for the last two weeks without any problems, without botting however

Comment

getting any region locked stuff? seems like im losing stuff that i only bot locally.. and i lowered the walking speed and catch time etc.. i made 3 4 new ones and i'm only sniping certain things on each one to test

Comment

Originally posted by lonepiggie View Post
        getting any region locked stuff? seems like im losing stuff that i only bot locally.. and i lowered the walking speed and catch time etc.. i made 3 4 new ones and i'm only sniping certain things on each one to test
        nope

Comment

what do you mean by snipping pokemon with 100iv?
          you locate all the pokemon of the same type and just farm those?
          or do you actually have a way to know the IV of the pokemon you're gonna capture?

Comment

sites like http://spawns.sebastienvercammen.be/ tell you the iv and even the skill before you get it so you can pick and choose what you want.. there are also tons of discords that have 90+ channels

right now im trying to figure out whats a good exp per hour rate to note get banned....

Comment

I only botted locally using my home coordinates about 6 hours a day and they banned every single one of my accounts, even with private proxies.
              S> Mesos || Gears || Happiness
              W i n d i a
              Store Link: CLICK HERE
              Vouch Thread: CLICK HERE

Comment

Becareful not to spoof too many locations, I try to make it legit as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Yeeeshin View Post
                  Becareful not to spoof too many locations, I try to make it legit as possible
                  I always get banned when I spoof... Which cheat are you using?

Comment

same they reach em all eventually .. right now im botting really slow exp and im not getting any of the random softbans like before

Comment

To be honest, I was spoofing since level 2 and started botting around level 9. Stopped at level 30 when the API went down due to unknown6 and my account is still fine. No bans yet.

Comment

GG 4 of my bot accounts just got banned lol, emails were sent saying that they were terminated, ban wave?

Comment

hi, i've been botting for the last 2 months now and never had a single ban account nor softban, and currently level 38, with 3100+ CP pokemon, my best tips for you all is bot local in your own town, NEVER SNIPE you get ban even with 1 pokemon sniped, dont bot 24h, 8-12 hours a day MAX,max 150k EXP a day with pokemon evolve with lucky egg or without, dont get over 700 pokemon/pokestop a day, always keep about 50 pokemon in inventory, 200 items, bot like a humain walk or biking, max speed 9 or less, do not log in POGO in your phone in the same IP as you bot in your local downtown or wtv only 1 log in at a time, you cant be in the same account in 2 different place, EX: if you bot at downtown and you live about 20 mins from there, then close and wait 20 mins before you log in your phone or else you get perm ban in the next wave, if you can, always change about each 3-5 days your IP adresse. , NEVER SPOOF IP

Comment

Working...
                          X