Perm Ban?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussion Perm Ban?

I have gotten a few soft bans before, but they always go away after 40 spins o a couple hours. Last night my bot got a soft ban and no matter how many time my bot spins the pokestops, I can't get any loot. What is weird is that when I go in game, I can still catch pokemon manually, they don't run away everytime like normally happens during a softban. That being said, I can't use any pokestops in game either, I even tried walking around and spinning a few pokestops over 40 times to try and get rid of the soft ban. Has this happened to anyone? Is this how they perm ban? Lock the pokestops so that I can't get any more balls to use?

ban wave went out today, im glad they are getting rid of all you filth out there
    Reboot boss services http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...48#post2316948

Comment

I don't think soft bans are based on number of tries. I think it's based on a duration. No clue to find out how long they'll last.

Comment

Niantic is handing out bans, and is pursuing legal actions against bots and their developers.

Bot devs are closing down

New ban appeal

Comment

Originally posted by comehere112 View Post
          ban wave went out today, im glad they are getting rid of all you filth out there
          I got all my gyms back today

No more level 38 instinct scum in my area

Comment

Got a "failed to get game data from servers" message. Perma'd?

Comment

Originally posted by Curektizm View Post
              Seems like it. That's what a lot of people are suggesting right now.

EDIT: if you got 1/2 of these screens, you probably got perma'd. This isn't 100% confirmed but it is highly likely.

http://imgur.com/a/hvNvT

The only solution would be to either stop botting and play legit or "bot smarter".

If anyone wants to read about this, you can click here
              Last edited by Dave; 08-12-2016, 08:15 PM.
              Waiting for Blight VIP 2017 approval? Private message me your info for fast responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Soul777 View Post
                I got all my gyms back today

No more level 38 instinct scum in my area
                High level bots taking over gyms doesn't matter that much since you can just gang up on the gym with your friends. Dragonites are pretty easy to kill anyways.

Comment

High level bots taking over gyms doesn't matter that much since you can just gang up on the gym with your friends. Dragonites are pretty easy to kill anyways.
                  They'd get insta taken over as soon as you took it back, that was the hard part

not the fact that they had 3k cp dragonites, I have a lapras to deal with that

Comment

They'd get insta taken over as soon as you took it back, that was the hard part

not the fact that they had 3k cp dragonites, I have a lapras to deal with that
                    o..

People don't really bot near my area so i've never experienced that

I don't bother with gyms in the first place anyways lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Curektizm View Post
                      try logging in with another account

if it can log in you're perm'd

Comment

try logging in with another account

if it can log in you're perm'd
                        So if my account has that error and i can log out of it and log into another and it works but when i log back into first account and error shows than im perm banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Rice2nr View Post
                          So if my account has that error and i can log out of it and log into another and it works but when i log back into first account and error shows than im perm banned?
                          yes

Comment

Originally posted by Rice2nr View Post
                            pretty sure niantic emailed every account they banned...

Comment

pretty sure niantic emailed every account they banned...
                              Some accounts haven't gotten the email yet but get that login issue anyways

it's extremely likely they got banned

Comment

Working...
                              X