Clear All

question Dratini Nest nerfs?

How does everyone feel about that? :( no more op dragonites

yeah it sucks...

Comment

they nerfed every nest. it's just dratini is more rare.so less spawn :(
      Vouch: http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...76#post2365176

Comment

It is annoying but better then almost everyone above level 25 having a nice 2k dragonite.

Has anyone noticed the starter pokemon seem to be spawning more recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Zyphent View Post
          It is annoying but better then almost everyone above level 25 having a nice 2k dragonite.

Has anyone noticed the starter pokemon seem to be spawning more recently?
          yo they spawn fast but they run away after first catch attempt...

and sometimes hella stubborn to get in the fking ball.

WHAT DRATINI NEST OMG I ONLY HAVE 1 STILL
          *Hello Gamersoul, I am HaruKing! Middleman at your Service*

Are you hating Skype?
          Discord: Andy#4979

Respect can only be Return to the Right People.

Don't Forget to Give Me Feedback, Thanks & Reputation if We've Done a Successful Trade!

Comment

yeah they did, pretty sure they got swapped to an eevee nest

Comment

what... i got my first dranini... driving to a person house to fix their wifi....

Comment

I reckon its a good thing dratini nests are evolved. Dragonite was the only top tier pokemon that could be massed farmed before which was stupid IMO.

I hope Tyrannitar is like this too when they release gen2.
                Reboot boss services http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...48#post2316948

Comment

I haven't played dragons nest since it first came out. It was fun at first, but I lost interest quickly. The constant nerfs and small player base made it hard for me to find myself at home in a vast world of loneliness. I remember staying up for 48 hours straight in attempt to become the best dragon nester. To which I achieved as you may have guessed in a game full of nerfs and loneliness. Not to my surprise it appears they have nerfed the game again in which I shake my head in disappointment. Dragons Nest had a great potential, but obviously the developers could not see it as I saw through the eyes of my own.

Get your 25% Boss & 4% All Stat Nebulites here: &

Comment

Originally posted by Void View Post
                    I haven't played dragons nest since it first came out. It was fun at first, but I lost interest quickly. The constant nerfs and small player base made it hard for me to find myself at home in a vast world of loneliness. I remember staying up for 48 hours straight in attempt to become the best dragon nester. To which I achieved as you may have guessed in a game full of nerfs and loneliness. Not to my surprise it appears they have nerfed the game again in which I shake my head in disappointment. Dragons Nest had a great potential, but obviously the developers could not see it as I saw through the eyes of my own.
                    same

Comment

My local dratini nest, turned into an eevee nest. Was so happy I spent the day farming there before the change!
                      S> Mesos || Gears || Happiness
                      W i n d i a
                      Store Link: CLICK HERE
                      Vouch Thread: CLICK HERE

Comment

I personally dont like this nerf, but i guess making it ore rare is good

Comment

Yeah. Barnsdall Park was nerfed around my area and I used to go there a lot. Now, it's only at Santa Monica. Hell, I used to spoof my location at Pier 39 in SanFran after the nerf for the 2 Dratini spawns.

Comment

Originally posted by Void View Post
                            100% Agree.

OT: If only they increased rural spawns :(

How you treat me I will treat you. It is all about the mutual respect, isn't that simple.

My Skype

Comment

my dratini nest seems fine o_O
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6TDhvRptI

Comment

Working...
                              X