Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interedting discussion

Comment

Racist always support Racist and trump is a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by willieaames View Post
        Racist always support Racist and trump is a racist.
        You give me cancer

Comment

Not a big fan of the guy however he has a good chance of winning this election.

Comment

Sorry to bring this topic back to life, but I wanted to get more words in on Trump and his supporter on this forum [MENTION=99886]Rotten[/MENTION]. Congrats on having your presidential choice as the republican nominee. Let's talk about all the things that happened since he reached that magic delegate number.

While he was running his campaign to become the nominee, his core, most central statement was "I will never take money from donors because I am not a puppet". What happened in the past few weeks? He's taking money from so many donors in a effort to raise 1 billion dollars. Why hasn't he been criticized for going back on one of his most firm statements? How can you support someone who does the exact opposite of what he promised? I know what you'll probably say: He said that and stayed true to it because that was his plan to become the nominee; it doesnt apply to his campaign from this point on and its ok if he takes money for the general election. If that's the case, then there's no hope to convincing you otherwise. Just to put it out there, no matter the stage at which you take money from donors, you will put those donor's interests forward if you took their money. The very fact that a candidate took money means that they align with ideas of the donor and will help them out when possible. Period. If you're going to justify his taking of donor money, then you're only making excuses to keep Trump a true blue candidate in your mind.

Trump's racism toward anyone but himself is becoming more apparent and yet every trump supporter ignores it. When he came out and said the Judge can't give a fair judgement on his case because of his mexican heritage is absurd. Judges go through a process to develop a non-biased approach and ruling. This is why they are allowed to give final and legal judgement on cases; because they go through years of schooling and practice to do so. To say that that judge is unfit to judge trump's case on those grounds is just racist and stupid. How can you support someone who gets his way by name calling and degrading people's character for no reason? Even Paul Ryan says it was racist of him. Yet, Trump just becomes more and more popular(?).

Moreover, I take it that you've bought into the fear he spreads in his campaign. When he says "our military is smaller than ever", "we are losing in the eyes of the world", and whatever else he says, he's trying to incite fear within the listeners. The military is not smaller, we are not losing in the eyes of the world; we've never been in a better position in the history of this country. Yet, whenever a Republican says fear--monging statements, we all listen because we need security and those candidates try to offer that security. All of those platforms are off-base and untrue, yet people listen because they dont know any better. If you're constantly told to be afraid of something, you'll eventually become afraid and look for someone who can help mitigate that fear, whether the threat exists or not. This is nothing more than a mind game Trump, and Sanders, has played with all of their listeners. The difference is, Sanders hasn't lied to his audience, but Trump has spoken nothing but lies throughout his campaign (This doesnt mean im supporting sanders, just offering a counter-point to trump). If you ever find time, please just fact-check Trump. I promise you that you'll see how much of a liar he actually is and hopefully you'll realize that he is unfit to be president.

p.s. I hope you at least agree that climate change is a thing and a real threat, and not something made up by china. Why would china make up climate change and then try to enforce laws to cut down on carbon emissions? Investments are required to reduce carbon emissions, so china would only benefit by claiming climate change is a hoax; yet china agrees it's a problem and is actively trying to become less of a contributor to the problem.

Comment

the nation will be in trouble if he is in charge!

Comment

Originally posted by abidein View Post
                the nation will be in trouble if he is in charge!
                Don't listen to this gook kike!

#MAGA!! TRUMP 2016!
                Selling Mesos

Mesos & Gear
                Mesos

Comment

In Donald We trust

Comment

TOO LATE ALL!!

Comment

oh boy...

Comment

Great guy

Donald trump is not as criminal as hilary and is open about how un smart he is the guy is transparent

Comment

he's a good guy

Comment

it honestly depends on someone's POV. Quoting someone : "He is bringing change, rather than false promises".

Comment

Live legend

Comment

Working...
                              X