Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussion Donald Trump

So, let's talk about Donald Trump.
    How can people still support for this GUY!!!!????!?

http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/thread/?285315
    http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/thread/?285316
    http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/thread/?285318
    http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/thread/?285319

budy, you made 5 threads in 20 minutes

take chill pill fam

Comment

why wouldnt i support him?? he wants to secure our border and vet all the "refugees" coming into our country. he doesnt give a rat ass about being politically correct and political correctness has ruined america

im sure that when "refugees" go alahu akbar in america tlheyll stop and spare the people who wanted to allow them in with open arms

if u get all ur news from cnn (cuck nation news) and mainstream media of course u aint gonna vote for him cus ur a sheep

Comment

There's a lot of reasons to support him. Instead of listing them all, would you kindly list the reasons you do not support him so we can attempt to change your mind and clear up th many misconceptions you may have?

Comment

I dont know why but i just dislike that guy maybe because of the media Making him look like a joke, anyways i dont think he has what if takes to be a president maybe u can list me some reason why he is worth my vote or im just not gonna vote this time.
          [CENTER][URL="http://elolift.net/referrals.php"]​[/URL][/CENTER]

Comment

People claim they want changes to be made, and Trump can make those changes happen w/ the congressional support and w/ his monetary influence .

Do i like Trump as a person? no
            But when you vote, or support a candidate, you have to look at the trump administration as a whole.
            I'd pick Trump over Hillary any day, that bitch is wayyyy too corrupt to be put into office

Comment

trump

crazy to think how he is a self-made millionaire now he is about to lead a country: what a legend
              Vouch thread: http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...s-Vouch-thread

Comment

Originally posted by DOTcurrency View Post
                There's a lot of reasons to support him. Instead of listing them all, would you kindly list the reasons you do not support him so we can attempt to change your mind and clear up th many misconceptions you may have?
                Tell me how Donald Trump, a man with no political experience and no plan can "make American great again".

People are jumping on his bandwagon because they believe somehow he is some sort of Jesus that is redefining the political system. Hey, in a way he is, but is that really the evolution of it? Wow. There have been many, many before him who have been more sensible, rational, logical and have had an idea of where to take the country. Fuck them right? This man is just spouting nonsense and people are eating it up.

If this is how it's going to work, I believe the USA will be more fucked than it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by colez View Post
                  Tell me how Donald Trump, a man with no political experience and no plan can "make American great again".

People are jumping on his bandwagon because they believe somehow he is some sort of Jesus that is redefining the political system. Hey, in a way he is, but is that really the evolution of it? Wow. There have been many, many before him who have been more sensible, rational, logical and have had an idea of where to take the country. Fuck them right? This man is just spouting nonsense and people are eating it up.

If this is how it's going to work, I believe the USA will be more fucked than it already is.
                  Political experience? That shit is worthless. Political experience = experience in making decisions for other people with their money

Donald Trump is the head of a HUGE organization that turns a profit and has created an unbelievable amount of value to so many people. He has experience and a long track record of making superb decisions that benefit his organization. As the president he would use his experience in making decisions IN THE REAL FUCKING WORLD, NOT POLITICAL FAIRYLAND, to benefit the country as a whole.

The government is insanely complicated and it takes a very intelligent man to run it in the right direction. Who's better suited to run a complicated organization like the government than a man who has built a complicated organization from the ground up (trump organization, employs 20k+ people, comprised of many companies).

Political experience means nothing. Politicians are parasites who skim off the accomplishments of real men in the real world. If you're worried he doesn't know how the political system works then you're mistaken, as the head of a huge organization he has to deal with politicians and regulatory bullshit all the time. Why you would want someone with "political experience" baffles me. Try looking for someone with success in the real world where you actually have to generate value and are actually held accountable for your actions...

Comment

Originally posted by DOTcurrency View Post
                    Political experience? That shit is worthless. Political experience = experience in making decisions for other people with their money

Political experience means nothing. Politicians are parasites who skim off the accomplishments of real men in the real world. If you're worried he doesn't know how the political system works then you're mistaken, as the head of a huge organization he has to deal with politicians and regulatory bullshit all the time. Why you would want someone with "political experience" baffles me. Try looking for someone with success in the real world where you actually have to generate value and are actually held accountable for your actions...
                    It's ridiculous to think that running a business is the same as running a country. Really? I'm not going to even try and explain how they differ. How are you going to make decisions for your country if you don't know anything about politics? If you delve into what politics is, you'll realise that this is beyond his scope. He doesn't understand or rather doesn't care about the economic, social, political implications of his actions. Its so obvious. You still haven't told me how hes even going to go about implementing his "policies".

Also, you think his dealings have been close to 100% clean? The dudes also one of the crooks. Trump has been embroiled in so many scandals, it's disgusting how he's still here. If another candidate was to have the same scandals as him, their campaign would be over before it began. When it comes to Trump supporters, it seems as if they fail to see his flaws. He's immune to criticism. It's amazing.

If you want to change the system, it can't be through somebody like Trump. He makes it look like a bigger joke than it already is. He's not a revolutionary, he's a clown. Voting for him is similar to voting to one of those corporate puppets imo.

Get a better leader to rally behind.

Comment

It's ridiculous to think that running a business is the same as running a country. Really? I'm not going to even try and explain how they differ.
                      classic carl

How are you going to make decisions for your country if you don't know anything about politics? If you delve into what politics is, you'll realise that this is beyond his scope. He doesn't understand or rather doesn't care about the economic, social, political implications of his actions
                      What's your evidence to back up these claims?

You still haven't told me how hes even going to go about implementing his "policies"
                      https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/

you think his dealings have been close to 100% clean? The dudes also one of the crooks.
                      Evidence? You're making a lot of claims without backing anything up.

Trump has been embroiled in so many scandals, it's disgusting how he's still here
                      Which scandals, list a few.

If another candidate was to have the same scandals as him, their campaign would be over before it began
                      Reminds me of someone... a certain democrat perhaps?

When it comes to Trump supporters, it seems as if they fail to see his flaws. He's immune to criticism. It's amazing.
                      Which flaws are you referring to?

If you want to change the system, it can't be through somebody like Trump. He makes it look like a bigger joke than it already is
                      Why not?

He's not a revolutionary, he's a clown.
                      Cool opinion

Voting for him is similar to voting to one of those corporate puppets imo.
                      How so?

Get a better leader to rally behind
                      Why?

you've said so little in so many words

Comment

The bible says siego gia de siego

Basically means blind people following other blind people

Donal Trump is cancer that needs to be removed

Comment

ROFL why u talkin about america when u aint even from here

people have been voting for career politicians the past decades and wonder why nothing happens

then someone who isnt a career politician comes along and people dont like him cause he aint polticially correct

Comment

Originally posted by Pitouf View Post
                            The bible says siego gia de siego

Basically means blind people following other blind people

Donal Trump is cancer that needs to be removed
                            ya dude donal trump is such a cancer on society >:( not like over 11 million illegal mexican immigrants are leaching off US tax payers >:( that's nothing like a cancerous tumor on the back of society >:(

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                              ya dude donal trump is such a cancer on society >:( not like over 11 million illegal mexican immigrants are leaching off US tax payers >:( that's nothing like a cancerous tumor on the back of society >:(
                              Are you upset ? I can tell you're upset.

I don't even vote so I wont start an argument with a troubled racist teenager :)

Comment

Working...
                              X