Going from ~Rank 5 to Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussion Going from ~Rank 5 to Legend

Is it true that the difference between a Rank 5 player and a legend player is the amount of time/games they grind out? Or do the two players differ in their fundamental knowledge of/sense for the game?

Originally posted by PhantomNox View Post
    Is it true that the difference between a Rank 5 player and a legend player is the amount of time/games they grind out? Or do the two players differ in their fundamental knowledge of/sense for the game?
    i think its just Rng, and time. Sometimes u just get really unlucky.
    VOUCH THREAD

Comment

It has a lot to do with RNG, and a lot to do with time

Comment

Most of the time your luck and rng determines legend, however with consistent plays and things Legend is easier to acquire. Knowledge wise high rank legends yes do have greater knowledge but as stated before many legend players got there by rng also.

How you treat me I will treat you. It is all about the mutual respect, isn't that simple.

My Skype

Comment

not exactly

As a player who gets legend consistently i think it's about the same, but if you are playing a lot and still you getting there you might need to improve a bit/pick a better deck

Comment

I think it's really all about RNG and who you get matched up against with your deck. It could be a grind sometimes to even get from rank 2 or 1 to legend.

Comment

Working...
            X