wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot yobit free wallet app esrar tohumu
Is there any chance of being pic keylooged? - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any chance of being pic keylooged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malware Is there any chance of being pic keylooged?

pumpo

I don't think it's possible. Unless your PC is infected with a RAT and someone is watching along with you or it's taking SS's/Video.

Comment

If blight can see what pic you are entering then yes, its possible to get keylogged. Not a normal keylogger.

Comment

Originally posted by rickhts View Post
        pumpo
        Yes, assuming the malware can:
        A) Do pixel reading to tell when you are entering your PIC
        B) Read memory from the MapleStory client to tell when you are entering your PIC
        C) Decrypt packets from the MapleStory client

Your PIC can be compromised. The malware can take a screenshot of your MapleStory windows each time you click, thus revealing your PIC, or it can simply read the PIC string in the char select packet.

There was also a PIC reset exploit, involving a vulnerability that allowed you to register a new PIC, as you would if it was your first time logging into your account, even though you already had a PIC registered. I'm not sure if this is still currently working.
        check out my visitor page to see literally an entire page of @mojito crying because i bullied him on gamersoul

Comment

Working...
        X