wp super cache bgogo yobit eobot free wallet app yobit.net eobot codecanyon nulled rüya tabirleri yıldız falı the lounge chat hitbtc биржа yobit.net yobit.net
[inactive thread] - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[inactive thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 Vouch I bought 15 1-120 BWs and 6 1-120 link skills for main, very quick, and a very nice guy

Comment

How long does it take?

How long will it take for 1-200?

Comment

yo...

+1 yo this guy is very kind and nice. quickest service ever. i dont think 5 star is even enough to rate this guy. He is also very friendly if you have any questions he is up to help you in any forms of way. double thumbs up. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you!

Comment

great guy with good service, would recommend to others for sure

Comment

Vouch

+1 Fast and helpful. Enjoyed talking to him, bought kanna leveling 141-160.

Comment

+1 Very fast service and friendly will be doing alot more business
              Vouches in my

Click Above to add me on skype

Comment

great service

I have just bought yesterday from the guy, and he got my lumi fro 1 - 120 in a few hours. This guy is great, check him out, fast and safe service and cheap too!

Comment

Hi, new to GS and had trouble finding the option to pm you but was looking to inquire about prices for a Lumi 92-140 and a Demon Avenger 1-120.

Last edited by Yosef; 03-16-2016, 09:39 PM.

Comment

+1. Awesome seller, bought 1-150 & Gollux pre-quests. Always kept me up-to-date with progress. Would recommend to all. Great guy.

Comment

Talking to you on skype now

Comment

interested in link skill add me on skype braataishot

Comment

yo

interested in link skill add me on skype: mason jordan (kswiss13921)

Comment

im interested in a few link skills. i added you on skype.

Comment

Hi there I added you on skype but you never accepted or replied back to any of ym PMs

Comment

my Skype Elad.alfia add me
                                [CENTER][FONT=arial black][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000][U][B][I][GLOW][/I][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]
                                [/FONT][/CENTER]
                                [CENTER][FONT=arial black][SIZE=6][U][B][I][URL="http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/thread/?283947"][COLOR=#ff0000]Voch Thread[/COLOR][/URL][/I][/B][/U][/SIZE]
                                [/FONT][/CENTER]
                                [CENTER][FONT=arial black][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000][U][B][I][/GLOW][/I][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
                                [/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X