wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot yobit free wallet app esrar tohumu
Stay Windows 7 or upgrade to windows 10 - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stay Windows 7 or upgrade to windows 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question Stay Windows 7 or upgrade to windows 10

So I am thinking to reinstall my computer, which one should I go? I heard from my friend that windows 10 has alot of bugs but it is good to use. Need some options! Thx

windows 10 is what i use and would perfer it over 8 and 7

Comment

I like Windows 10 more. Yeah it has it's ups and downs, but it tends to load faster.

Windows 7 has it's perks, but there's so much more, especially since they brought back the start button.

Comment

windows 10 was a nice upgrade for me. i didnt see any reason to stay at 7

Comment

I went to 10 just because I needed to reformat my stuff I wanted something new , and defiantly wasn't going to go with that horrible thing Microsoft calls a OS (Win 8)

Comment

Install windows 7 and use the free upgrade to windows 10. Then if you don't like it you can switch back within like a month.
            Vouch Thread

Comment

I'm still at Windows 7 and don't want to reformat because I like W7

What perks does W10 have?
              Vouch Thread
              http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/thread/?278119

Comment

Originally posted by paulchen1029 View Post
                So I am thinking to reinstall my computer, which one should I go? I heard from my friend that windows 10 has alot of bugs but it is good to use. Need some options! Thx
                Windows 7 for the win bro all day

Comment

Originally posted by JummyKay View Post
                  I'm still at Windows 7 and don't want to reformat because I like W7

What perks does W10 have?
                  Mm I definitely like the aspect of being able to do multiple fresh installs without losing product key. I find that extremely useful due to the many things I constantly install and then uninstall. Furthermore, things do feel much smoother and less lag, however there are some still some minor problems but are nothing to worry about.

How you treat me I will treat you. It is all about the mutual respect, isn't that simple.

My Skype

Comment

Windows 10 tend to be faster, but i had a driver issue with a fairly old wireless adapter and had to get a new one. Just make sure stuff isn't ancient.

Comment

Stay in Windows 7

Comment

Upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                        X