wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot yobit free wallet app esrar tohumu
User - BOB343: [Reason: Salty] [Ticket ID: 262343] - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

User - BOB343: [Reason: Salty] [Ticket ID: 262343]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UMad? User - BOB343: [Reason: Salty] [Ticket ID: 262343]

Can you guys stop getting salty and muting me please?

I just said you were getting banned frequently in MS and you get so salty and mention my thread many times. No one forced you to read my thread. :| To top things off, @BOB343 was complaining almost everyday about bans. Wasn't even using profanity or anything severe ... come on play nice. Just trying to help other with tips in my thread and responding to PMs.

If you can't find my spot, that ain't my problem. No need to like this...
    @vandalize1 @BOB343

<-------

- - - Edit - - -

LOL .....
    Last edited by jnnd92; 12-19-2015, 02:03 PM.

12/20

12/21

- - - Edit - - -

At first, I was going to change my signature to this:

But then, I decided to try work things out with bob343:

However, I realized vandalize1 didn't like my signature:

Jumped the @BOB343 Bandwagon: @kevinZAC @bigbangt @vandalize1 . Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it's impossible. For instance, I currently don't make money off stocks, but this doesn't mean others aren't. Also, don't forget, @BOB343 said in chat he reported other people using BT.

I came up with this inference from here:

- - - Edit - - -
    @vandalize1 Next time, don't jump onto the bandwagon just to look cool! Come on, seriously ... bob343 muted me, then presented his case/side. That's not even near fair and really makes his claim weak. It didn't allow me to counter claim his claim. To cut things short, I already decided before to remove my current signature and it will be forth coming soon. (In a PM, so it's not because you asked someone to ask me. I made the decision beforehand.)

dick rider
    A male who is consistently kissing another man's ass in attempt to gain his acceptance, laughs a little too loud at jokes in an attempt to fit in, seems to mold himself out of another man he admires <scary!> wanting to be just like another dude so much it gets to the point where it becomes an abnormal obssession that causes his idol to try to avoid him and his idol's girlfriend to get freaked out by the dick rider's clinginess.

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dick+rider

However, as a reminder of what you did. I will be keeping a archive of my sig here:

Jumped the @BOB343 Bandwagon: @kevinZAC @bigbangt @vandalize1 . Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it's impossible. For instance, I currently don't make money off stocks, but this doesn't mean others aren't. Also, don't forget, @BOB343 said in chat he reported other people using BT.

- - - Edit - - -
    @vandalize1
    Last edited by jnnd92; 12-21-2015, 01:52 PM. Reason: Removed Skype Chat with BOB343

Comment

Working...
    X