wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot free wallet app esrar tohumu yobit net eobot
Terror attack in Paris - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terror attack in Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussion Terror attack in Paris

Your thoughts on the subject? I believe you are all aware of the current events going on in Paris. Is it the Islam we should blame? ISIS?(which is pretty much based on Islam.. correct me if I'm wrong). What causes a person with a daily job go out and start massacring citizens? What can the French government do to prevent these attacks? Is it even possible to prevent them?
    What do YOU think ?
    NOTE:
    I'd like to add, that as an Israeli and the recent wave of the terror we are suffering from, I can't really express my opinion on the subject in an objective manner.
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

Some reports are saying it's Muslims. I seen another report saying one of the attackers yelled something about fighting for ISIS before attacking. Probably won't know until tomorrow.

Obviously all of the attacks were coordinated though, so it wasn't just some random attacker(s).

IF the Islamic State takes credit for it, and there is more proof it was them, then this could be a real spark for some Western European countries to take a more active approach to stopping ISIS, similar to the US and Russia currently. Russia needs to just march troops in there with tanks into Raqqa and Mosul and obliterate them. Obviously Obama isn't going to do it cus of the fear of disappointing his leftist following after promising to bring all troops home, but just sent 50 to actively fight ISIS.

US or Russia need to man up and uses their big guns to shove it up their ass. Enough with all of these drone strikes.

Comment

fucking terroist.
      Vouches
      http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...996-My-Vouches

Comment

Originally posted by Multitask View Post
        Some reports are saying it's Muslims. I seen another report saying one of the attackers yelled something about fighting for ISIS before attacking. Probably won't know until tomorrow.

Obviously all of the attacks were coordinated though, so it wasn't just some random attacker(s).

IF the Islamic State takes credit for it, and there is more proof it was them, then this could be a real spark for some Western European countries to take a more active approach to stopping ISIS, similar to the US and Russia currently. Russia needs to just march troops in there with tanks into Raqqa and Mosul and obliterate them. Obviously Obama isn't going to do it cus of the fear of disappointing his leftist following after promising to bring all troops home, but just sent 50 to actively fight ISIS.

US or Russia need to man up and uses their big guns to shove it up their ass. Enough with all of these drone strikes.
        I whole-heartedly agree. The only thing I would add is get the Chinese and Indians involved. As non-agressive as they might be, they're the biggest countries in the world that could send more troops than the US even if we forced our entire population to enlist and deployed everyone. They need to stop fucking around and wasting time, resources, and people and put an end to the bullshit. Same thing with Boko Haram, why are we letting Chad and Niger forces fight alone? It's literally a group of guerrilla fighters that could be pissed out by trained forces. It's one thing to have a group like the Taliban or Al Qaeda that sits in hiding and strikes randomly; it takes time to track them down. But when you have these forces actively occupying, murdering, and raping civilian towns, what the fuck are you doing sitting on your ass watching?

Vince is the homie.
        Originally posted by Unicorns
        the strongest warriors are U.S. soldiers get the fuck out of here hooah

Comment

The problem is the radical ideology behind ISIS and the other spin-off groups.
          It's hard to track down and kill those with such crazy thinking. It's even harder to kill the ideology itself, especially when there are so many vulnerable people that are more susceptible to adopting crazy thoughts.
          Bera Meso Thread + Vouch List

Scania Meso Thread + Vouch List

Luna Meso Thread + Vouch List

Comment

This attack was really uncalled for. However is it real?

Comment

Working...
            X