Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

undetected DFO VIP Hack is back :3

ITS BACK GUYS
    Last edited by Ziaobiba; 03-31-2015, 10:25 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZ_J2vz0z4&feature=plcp?enablejsapi=1&version=3&playerapiid=ytplayer&loop=1&rel=0&fs=1&modestbranding=1&iv_load_policy=3" id="youtubePlayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Well, I was interested, til I saw it was hugely overpriced, forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxarok View Post
      Well, I was interested, til I saw it was hugely overpriced, forget that.
      it's not even overpriced to be honest, most people think its worth now before it was 4$ for a day 15$ for a week 40$ for a month now, what is overpriced ?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZ_J2vz0z4&feature=plcp?enablejsapi=1&version=3&playerapiid=ytplayer&loop=1&rel=0&fs=1&modestbranding=1&iv_load_policy=3" id="youtubePlayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Comment

Originally posted by Ziaobiba View Post
        it's not even overpriced to be honest, most people think its worth now before it was 4$ for a day 15$ for a week 40$ for a month now, what is overpriced ?
        Any hack that costs more than a month of sub for a typical MMO is pretty overpriced, and even the typical 15 would probably be overpriced, but I'd probably find it acceptable. When the prices are reasonable, I'll hit you or whoever up.

Comment

You think 40 bucks a month is overpriced for a MMO?
          lmfao.

Tell that to the tens of thousands of people that paid 100s a month for BT to use on maplestory.

I'm sorry but your logic of over priced is just not valid on this site if that is what you considered to be overpriced..
          ★iVigor's GMS Power Leveling★
          ★iVigor's Vouch Thread★

(@)Mention Me And I'll be able to help you with whatever you need.

Comment

Originally posted by iVigor View Post
            lmfao.

Tell that to the tens of thousands of people that paid 100s a month for BT to use on maplestory.

I'm sorry but your logic of over priced is just not valid on this site if that is what you considered to be overpriced..
            lol wat

'BT King 100 days' were normally around $180-$190 from resellers. '2 Month King' were normally $100-$110, while '100 day Super' were normally $105-$120. These were normal prices at BT's peak. The number of individual users who purchased those specific licenses probably amounted to around 150-250 people, over the course of 3 years+. So those 150-250 people that bought the most expensive licenses were paying from $50-$75 max per month. (Plus 100 day licenses are over 3 months anyway)

So saying tens of thousands of users paid 100s a month for BT is an extreme exaggeration to say the least. Most users went with 1 month Baby or Super licenses, which were $30-$35 and $45-$50 respectively per month.

Comment

Originally posted by iVigor View Post
              lmfao.

BT was in fact overpriced and not just the king version but every of them. Anyways that´s the consequences of being the best MapleStory trainer at its time.

Comment

Working...
              X