wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot free wallet app esrar tohumu yobit net eobot
Play&Use Mobile Apps On The PC! - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play&Use Mobile Apps On The PC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freeware Play&Use Mobile Apps On The PC!

Since you are now reading this, I assume you are interested. To play mobile games on your PC is simple and easy. Go and download the program "BlueStacks". It's a very useful program which allows you to play mobile games, and use mobile apps. After you download it, you can simply sync you're Google account to BlueStacks to play the games you currently play on your phone. Therefore, you don't have to start over in any game you already achieved in. It's a free program, only setback is that over time it will ask you to pay 1$ to get better performance, or download sponsored apps. Of course, the choice is your own and even if you chose to download the apps you can easily remove them after.

To download, head to the website;
    http://www.bluestacks.com/

ROOTING BLUESTACKS~

To Root Bluestacks, head to this website; http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2565644
    After, download the necessary tools and begin rooting. (The site is self-explanatory)

INCREASING RAM/MEMORY~

Step 1; Go to the installation folder to where you've installed BlueStacks. My case: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks
    Step 2; Find the application "HD-Quit" to completely close BlueStacks.
    Step 3; Go to start>and search for regedit.
    Step 4; Within regedit, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>BlueStacks>Guests>Android
    Step 5; Once there, look for the name "Memory". Right click on it then choose the option "Modify".
    Step 6; Change the value to 1024. This will increase you're ram to 1GB. You may choose more if you want, however do not use more than half of your memory. I recommend just 1gb.

Hint:
    1gb is 1024.
    2gb=x2 of 1024.
    3gb=x3 of 1024.
    and so on.

Have Fun, hope this works for you =)
Working...
X