wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobite eobot free wallet app yobit net eobot yobitbu ёбит йобит yobit net codecanyon nulled
Gay marriage: Your opinion - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay marriage: Your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think they should be persecuted for it, but i don't like it being public.

I don't hate them, but it bothers me to be around it.

It's just against the way you were created. Penis + Vagina = reproduce , not to sword fight.

Comment

i'm gay, i have been with my girlfriend for over 3 years, we are madly in love with each other. Unlike america, which gay marriage became legal, my country is pretty conservative, i can't marry my girlfriend because of it, we can't even show affection in public like how straight couples do it. We are human too, we deserve the same rights as straight couples. We contribute to the society like how straights do too.
      The reason its getting more attention these days is because we are trying to let the world know that being homosexual is not wrong, the world needs to understand, not many people do, like in most of Asian countries, traditional family values just made having 2 moms/dads "wrong"
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2150f5d783bbb7d9c6f9896e34d0ebba.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	3444727

- - - Edit - - -

Originally posted by xGood View Post
      I just hate faggots ? Y u so mad bro ... The whole point of this thread is telling your opinion, so i did.
      That not an opinion, more like a hate speech #facepalm
      Last edited by juwaii; 01-23-2016, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juwaii View Post
        i'm gay, i have been with my girlfriend for over 3 years, we are madly in love with each other. Unlike america, which gay marriage became legal, my country is pretty conservative, i can't marry my girlfriend because of it, we can't even show affection in public like how straight couples do it. We are human too, we deserve the same rights as straight couples. We contribute to the society like how straights do too.
        The reason its getting more attention these days is because we are trying to let the world know that being homosexual is not wrong, the world needs to understand, not many people do, like in most of Asian countries, traditional family values just made having 2 moms/dads "wrong"
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]16374[/ATTACH]

- - - Edit - - -

That not an opinion, more like a hate speech #facepalm
        Three some?

I don't mind.

Comment

no

liberals and sjws need to quit crying about shit like gay marriage. they want it for "equality".
          gays crying about wedding cakes and wanting to get married when gays in the middle east get killed just for being gay
          female crying about "wage gap" when females in third world countries cant work
          blacks crying about police brutality when some african countries dont even have cops

fuck off with this equality bullshit thats really about first world problems

Comment

It's 2016 and I still hate them.

Comment

yolo/ Let people do w.e they want. No point going againts the flow.
              A.

Comment

bro as long as they don't do that shit in public

im cool with that

Comment

its cool, the ones that go beyond that is what annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by aznheroky View Post
                    its cool, the ones that go beyond that is what annoys me.
                    Beyond how?

My opinion: I say, live and let live. I, myself, am a bisexual and have many friends who are gay and even a family member who is also.
                    Originally posted by Deez
                    Because go suck a dick
                    <- My skype. Nothing else.

I, for one, welcome out new Temmie overlords.

Comment

Originally posted by EpicFailKid View Post
                      Beyond how?

My opinion: I say, live and let live. I, myself, am a bisexual and have many friends who are gay and even a family member who is also.

when I say beyond, I mean as in the people that r gay and think everyone else is. It's cool if u r, I could care less, just keep it to yourself and you partner.

- - - Edit - - -

when I say beyond, I mean as in the people that r gay and think everyone else is. It's cool if u r, I could care less, just keep it to yourself and you partner.
                      Espicieally the ones that do that shit in public, that shit is not cool.

Comment

- - - Edit - - -

Espicieally the ones that do that shit in public, that shit is not cool.
                        Can't say I've ever encountered someone like that o.o
                        Originally posted by Deez
                        Because go suck a dick
                        <- My skype. Nothing else.

I, for one, welcome out new Temmie overlords.

Comment

WHY DO YOU CARE IF THEY'RE GAY OR NOT.

they're humans just like us, this is my problem with people, who cares if they're gay, you aren't them, just live your life and let them live theirs.
                          What right do you have to tell them to die, they're humans too. Just cause they fall for the same sex as themselves doesn't give you the right to
                          go killing them. This is why the world is so broken, always having to pick a fight over stupid things. First is race and now it's sexuality. Humans are Humans,
                          you aren't some God who can tell people they have no right to live or die. Even though I am christian myself, who really cares what people do. #Yolo
                          *Hello Gamersoul, I am HaruKing! Middleman at your Service*

Are you hating Skype?
                          Discord: Andy#4979

Respect can only be Return to the Right People.

Don't Forget to Give Me Feedback, Thanks & Reputation if We've Done a Successful Trade!

Comment

Originally posted by HaruKing View Post
                            WHY DO YOU CARE IF THEY'RE GAY OR NOT.

they're humans just like us, this is my problem with people, who cares if they're gay, you aren't them, just live your life and let them live theirs.
                            What right do you have to tell them to die, they're humans too. Just cause they fall for the same sex as themselves doesn't give you the right to
                            go killing them. This is why the world is so broken, always having to pick a fight over stupid things. First is race and now it's sexuality. Humans are Humans,
                            you aren't some God who can tell people they have no right to live or die. Even though I am christian myself, who really cares what people do. #Yolo
                            Oy vey, I see that the Jews have had a lot of influence in you. The problem with that narrative is that "just live your life and let them live theirs" is not where it ends. Those who claim to represent faggots aren't stopping with acceptance, but want to coerce celebration for a lifestyle that many find morally wrong. I don't care how you live your life; that's your business. My belief that it's wrong, and reluctance to endorse and affirm it, however, is typically portrayed pretty much as wanting to stone or shoot anyone who is a faggot. This gets old rather quickly, and tends to foster resentment towards faggots. It's been my experience that faggots are generally just about indistinguishable from anyone else in day-to-day life, but the "movement" is more about tearing down societal norms than establishing freedoms.

Protip: faggots never wanted fag marriage. It was Jewish feminist bulldyke lesbians who pushed for it, along with the Christ hating bs. Jews do whatever it takes to degenerate/alter/confuse the moral fabric of White Europeans, and pushing for homosexual acceptance happens to be one of their many weapons. They're pushing pedophilia as 'pedosexual' now as well, so get ready for it. <<--Article by Todd (((✡Nickerson✡))) of course.

What the kikes don't tell you about faggots (zoom in).
                            http://i.imgur.com/aPi2Lz8.jpg
                            Last edited by HTFM; 06-20-2016, 06:54 PM.
                            Selling Mesos

Mesos & Gear
                            Mesos

Comment

Working...
                            X