Gay marriage: Your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussion Gay marriage: Your opinion

So, I go to a catholic private school atleast half the school including teachers doesn't approve of gay marriage. I myself however, do approve of it, even though it might not matter since I'm not religious, however a lot of my friends who are catholic do believe they should be able to get married because God made everyone in the image and likeliness of him. I feel like churches need to head up there game, and start accepting new cultures, because our culture evolves 24/7 whether you like it or not. If you feel like my arguement is weak, read this site http://www.gaychristian.net/justins_view.php . I agree with every statement of this article and it from a christian point of view not athiest or any other religion. Also leave explanations on why you think it's right or wrong. No hurtful comments please or sly one's please make it educated even if my grammar is autistic, this is my second language . :D~ ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOUR AGAINST IT!
    Yes
    71.79%
    No
    28.21%
    Last edited by bigbangt; 10-05-2014, 03:38 PM.
    Vouch thread ~ http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...18#post2111918

I also went to a Catholic Private School. It varies from school to school, person to person, etc. For the most part, the school I went to wasn't against Gay Marriage. Of course, there were some individuals that didn't necessarily agree with it, but regardless of their personal opinion, they would never treat them harsh. One of my professors, told us that it was not our place to judge them for who they are. It is up to God or whichever celestial being they believe in, to determine whether what they are doing, is correct or not.

I, for one, am not against Gay Marriage, but I don't believe they should be allowed to marry in a church. As many have already been doing, they should get married through the State/Country, to be specific, Civil Union. The church has, since the beginning, remained for the traditional marriage between a Man and a Woman. That's my opinion on this.
    VOUCH THREAD

http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...0-Vouch-Thread

I will always do a PM confirmation for any kind of trade. If I don't, assume it is not me.

Comment

I think it's ok in my book. I say, live and let live.
      Originally posted by Deez
      Because go suck a dick
      <- My skype. Nothing else.

I, for one, welcome out new Temmie overlords.

Comment

honestly idc, not religious

Unable To Load MP3 Player

Comment

I feel like it's honestly between the two individual's business and no one else should really butt in it. Doesn't even affect anyone else.

~ * ~ Vouchers and comments can be found here ~ * ~

Heyo<3

Comment

Against !

Comment

Originally posted by LadyAyura View Post
              I feel like it's honestly between the two individual's business and no one else should really butt in it. Doesn't even affect anyone else.
              I completely agree with this, it's they're life why can't they live how they want to.
              Gay

Comment

[MENTION=151386]xGood[/MENTION] leave why your against it since it looks like the popular vote is yes, if you say no please leave why.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbangt View Post
                  @xGood leave why your against it since it looks like the popular vote is yes, if you say no please leave why.
                  I just hate faggots ? Y u so mad bro ... The whole point of this thread is telling your opinion, so i did.

Comment

Originally posted by xGood View Post
                    I just hate faggots ? Y u so mad bro ... The whole point of this thread is telling your opinion, so i did.
                    It's so obvious you're loser in real life, just by seeing you say " y u mad bro" and "I hate faggots" clearly points out that you have no friends or some type of social issue.

Also mods close this thread this isn't something that can be debated normally on a gaming forum without people arguing or saying stupid offensive shit like "I hate faggots" it's basically a bait thread.

Comment

Hey man, even if they wanna marry a goat, doesn't matter to me. As long as i'm not affected in anyway I don't give two shits. Life as it is, is already hard enough.
                      Unless it's someone that controls power (health insurance etc), I don't give a fuck about anyone else. That's almost a fact, if you die, no one gives a fuck about you unless you're important(MLK JR., Einstein, Edison, ETC).

If me or you or anyone on this site die, we're just gonna rott in the ground and be remembered for a little while, then it's natural for our memories to fade.
                      There are THOUSANDS of people dying right now, someone getting raped or being a rape slave, someone getting murdered, someone getting beheaded RIGHT at this moment, literally. How many of you give a fuck?
                      None.

So why should you give a fuck about two people doing what they wanna do with their lives?
                      We should be caring about fucking food and water to people who doesn't have the privilege to have access to clean water.

Sorry for the minor rant, I just had this conversation with a co-worker. Feel free to disagree, you won't be the first.
                      ->Click here for my Vouch Thread!<-

Comment

People should do whatever the fuck they want to do, we should not judge whoever the fuck they wanna fuck. I've seen videos of guys gangbanging fucking goats and gay marriage is a problem? Please nigga please.

Comment

Let people do what they want with their loved ones. It's not bothering me so I don't mind.
                          My vouch thread: http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...37#post2031337

Comment

[MENTION=151386]xGood[/MENTION] ty for that salt? this isn't a rage or rant thread please keep your hurtful words to yourself, no one needs to hear you say fagget or any offensive term to anyone.

Comment

I still hate them ....

Comment

Working...
                              X