No announcement yet.

What is a quick fat burner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude dont use those stuff , its a waste of money and health probably , if you want some fat burner from the nature - drink black cofee 30 mins before workout if will do the job.

and of course train hard as you can :)

Comment

sex

Comment

try out sweet sweat
        Vouch Thread
        http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...ango%27s+vouch

Comment

I can tell you this diet pills is the worst way to go. Nutrition and exercise is the best to get healthy or lose weight. Also making sure that you get 8 hours of sleep will also help your metabolism and drinking plenty of water. Theres many sites/youtube channels that can guide you in the right way.

Comment

Everyone here is gonna say diet, nutrition, and exercise, which is 100% true. I know your question is asking for a pill.
            If your diet and exercise are already solid, you're 18+, and have a bit of lifting experience, I can suggest a few fat burners which worked well for me.

Animal Cuts
            Phenadrine
            Lipo 6

Or there's always the illegal EC stack which works wonders, but I wouldn't touch it.

Anyways, if your diet and exercise are not in check, don't bother with a fat burner, as you're wasting your time, money, and messing up your body internally.

If you need help w/ diet and exercise plans, PM me and I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

-FiReLoRd

Comment

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/sexua...ie-counter.jpg

Thank me later
              SCANIA - Gears

BERA - Gears

WINDIA - Gears

GRAZED - Gears

CODY's Vouch page [715+]

Comment

what that guy said ^ ECA stack if you really wanna burn the fat

or go for clen + T3 stack shit works wonders too~

Comment

Best way i burned fat was high intensity cardio. Jump rope was the method i found to be most rewarding. Not alot of stress on the legs, very high intensity. Although nothing counts if your still eating/sleeping like shit.

Comment

a mouse click can burn some calories.

Comment

Working...
                    X