No announcement yet.

Mojo Graphics Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=197113]BasedGod313[/MENTION] I did, and it looks like there is a banner and an avatar that you can put up on you twitchtv. The banner is 900x480 so I can make you something and the avatar is like 200x200 I think so yea. It can work.

Comment

[MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] Alrigh So the Avatar,the background and I also need you to look at the video template it's like if you go look at peoples streams they got a template around there video like people got who just subscribed and all that just go look at peoples streams you'll see what im talking about I also need the description banners like people have thing saying "About our stream" and "Donations" I need all those done as well so if you don't mind go look around streams and let me know what you can do appreciate it I'll be happy if we could do business thanks again!

- - - Edit - - -
      [MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] Alrigh So the Avatar,the background and I also need you to look at the video template it's like if you go look at peoples streams they got a template around there video like people got who just subscribed and all that just go look at peoples streams you'll see what im talking about I also need the description banners like people have thing saying "About our stream" and "Donations" I need all those done as well so if you don't mind go look around streams and let me know what you can do appreciate it I'll be happy if we could do business thanks again!

- - - Edit - - -
      [MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] Oh and a Video border like where it shows my face and stuff i need a border for that please look into this I really hope you can do all this i'd love for you to do it thanks

Comment

[MENTION=197113]BasedGod313[/MENTION] I can do all those things. I just need somewhere different to talk besides here.

Comment

[MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] Pm?

Comment

bought youtube icon, banner, and desktop background from him and he did a fantastic job! very impressed +1 vouch

Comment

I bought a Thread design from him and was 100% impressed. Worked with me and communicated almost instantly to get the thread just how I wanted it. +1 Vouch
              click here for my guide to using angel processor: http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/show...37#post2111637

Comment

sdf

hey, can i buy a gfx from you? more details in skype

Comment

Shop and services are back up. Even though community is not that active, still going to provide services for those who are. :)

Comment

this service still around?
                    SCANIA - Gears

BERA - Gears

WINDIA - Gears

GRAZED - Gears

CODY's Vouch page [715+]

Comment

[MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] are you still active good sir?
                      <--------If you need or want something hit me up on skype =)

Add me on skype for any donation tag/sp purchases

Comment

looks like it's done diddy out of service before it took flight
                        SCANIA - Gears

BERA - Gears

WINDIA - Gears

GRAZED - Gears

CODY's Vouch page [715+]

Comment

Working...
                        X