wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot free wallet app esrar tohumu yobit net eobot
Mojo Graphics Shop - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mojo Graphics Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

service Mojo Graphics Shop

An example of my work is my signature.
    Last edited by MojoFX; 11-22-2016, 08:15 PM.

Great guy, fun to work with. Made my avatar!

Comment

Great thread design!

Comment

This guy is the MAN for avatars and everything design and fx!
        Great guy and was very patient!
        +Vouch
        [GLOW=Cyan][CENTER][SIZE=5][URL="http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/showthread.php?264892-Massive-s-Vouch-Thread&p=2206887#post2206887"][COLOR=#dda0dd]Massive's [/COLOR][/URL][URL="http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/showthread.php?264892-Massive-s-Vouch-Thread&p=2206887#post2206887"][COLOR=#dda0dd]Vouch Thread~[/COLOR][/URL]
        [/SIZE][/CENTER]
        [/GLOW]

Comment

Great Avatar, understanding, fast, and Cheap!! Best 2 dollars I have ever spent :D
          +1 Vouch

Comment

added you on skype
            [MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION]
            VOUCH THREAD

Comment

got a NICE job done from him for my meso selling thread

+1 VOUCH

Would recommend his service to anyone looking to attract more customers in the market section
              VOUCH THREAD

Comment

[MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] Do you by any chance do Youtube channels or Twitch description customizations and such?

Comment

[MENTION=197113]BasedGod313[/MENTION] Yes I do. Add me on skype for further questions. :)

Comment

[MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] I no longer have a skype however how much would Twitch customizations run for roughly? Im talking the Description things and the video template you know what i mean?

Comment

[MENTION=197113]BasedGod313[/MENTION], im not really familiar with twitch but if you could pm me the dimensions, color, font, style, w.e., etc.. we could go from there.

Comment

[MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] Not really sure about all that I'm about to start streaming soon and I would like you to pimp it out haha.. But would you mind overlooking twitch and see what you could do and give me a price?

Comment

[MENTION=197113]BasedGod313[/MENTION], Currently on my phone, but when I get home, I'll give it a better look.

Comment

[MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] Appreciate it let me know thanks!

Comment

[MENTION=192260]MojoFX[/MENTION] Have you gave it a look yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X