wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot yobit free wallet app esrar tohumu
Dungeon Fighter Online's Triumphant Return! - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dungeon Fighter Online's Triumphant Return!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by EpicFailKid View Post
    goobypls.

    Hackers gonna hack. I know I have :P
    GG, hacks stopped working for me...oh god why
    Fuck man, his update fucked me in the ass so I quit dfo for now


    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by TheFk View Post
      GG, hacks stopped working for me...oh god why
      Fuck man, his update fucked me in the ass so I quit dfo for now
      possible hotfix o3o i know they wiped out alot of gold bots soooo~
      Originally posted by Deez
      Because go suck a dick
      <- My skype. Nothing else.


      I, for one, welcome out new Temmie overlords.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by EpicFailKid View Post
        possible hotfix o3o i know they wiped out alot of gold bots soooo~
        Damn, lol
        Adding security in alpha when theyre just going to wipe...shady as fuck


        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by TheFk View Post
          Damn, lol
          Adding security in alpha when theyre just going to wipe...shady as fuck
          They are only wiping items and gold. Characters and levels stay :D
          Originally posted by Deez
          Because go suck a dick
          <- My skype. Nothing else.


          I, for one, welcome out new Temmie overlords.

          Comment


            #20
            That game started to die out anyways

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by pedur View Post
              That game started to die out anyways
              Probably because people don't want to play and not earn gold/equips out of it. Thought Neople said they would give us equipment to help us out.
              Originally posted by Deez
              Because go suck a dick
              <- My skype. Nothing else.


              I, for one, welcome out new Temmie overlords.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by EpicFailKid View Post
                Probably because people don't want to play and not earn gold/equips out of it. Thought Neople said they would give us equipment to help us out.
                I played that game maybe 4 years ago when it just came out beta and ppl were extremely nice lol
                all i did was grind dungeons and do quest like any other mmorpg tho

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by pedur View Post
                  I played that game maybe 4 years ago when it just came out beta and ppl were extremely nice lol
                  all i did was grind dungeons and do quest like any other mmorpg tho
                  I played from Beta -> Closing. Very fun to me and I had a couple of max characters :P
                  Originally posted by Deez
                  Because go suck a dick
                  <- My skype. Nothing else.


                  I, for one, welcome out new Temmie overlords.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by EpicFailKid View Post
                    I played from Beta -> Closing. Very fun to me and I had a couple of max characters :P
                    nice I stopped at like lvl 45-50 when you had that dungeon with the mini bosses. fk its been forever

                    - - - Edit - - -

                    Originally posted by EpicFailKid View Post
                    I played from Beta -> Closing. Very fun to me and I had a couple of max characters :P
                    nice I stopped at like lvl 45-50 when you had that dungeon with the mini bosses. fk its been forever

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X