Maple Market Rules:
- Each thread can be bumped ONCE (1) every 4 hours. Circumventing this in any way is grounds from infraction and immediate removal of your thread.
- Do not attempt to sell or buy items from multiple servers in one thread. Each thread you make should focus on one server only!
- Do not advertise is others threads. Posting simply to say you're selling something or the same thing, but cheaper, is rude & won't be tolerated.
- Posts here will not count towards a users post count.
- Only sales of Maplestory related goods are allowed here.
- An Official Middleman is preferred, however is not required.
- Use mention system to get the attention of buyers & sellers. Example: @username
- There is only one OMM List. Don't let people link you to any other threads as they could be fake. Refer to this thread.
- Always make sure the email of the middle man you're using is a perfect match to the list!
- Everything sold in the Maplestory Market has to come with proof that you own it & is what you say it is. (Screenshots)
- Selling of hacked or scammed accounts is not allowed.
- When selling an account, full information must be known & provided to prevent scams. However, account sales are never 100% safe, even with an OMM. Be cautious when doing account trades.
- Have everything ready before contacting an Official Middleman.
- Do not post in a Maplestory Market thread unless it is an offer or question about the item(s) being sold.
- Only Staff will be allowed to use "Trusted" in their thread titles.
- If you have an unresolved dispute open against you, then you're not allowed to buy or sell anything on the forum until it's resolved. If you're caught doing so, you'll be automatically banned.
- GamerSoul is not responsible for any losses you suffer from being scammed. You're responsible for all trades you enter into.
- ALWAYS get confirmation from your trader that the trade is complete so that they cannot say "you received"/"they never received" the items being traded. Make sure to screenshot it if it's in game!!
- If selling an IGN, you MUST have a screenshot of the character saying your GS username in game.
- Use of "Official", "Trusted", or "Staff" in any thread title or post is forbidden.
- Please use the "Bump" buttons instead of posting to bump your thread.
- Feedback, vouch, post and view manipulations are not allowed. Anyone caught doing so will have their threads deleted and may be banned.
- Attempting to sell items for banned users is forbidden and will be punished accordingly. Dont risk your account for someone else.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
PLEASE READ ALL THE STICKIES AS SOME OF THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
PLEASE DELETE YOUR THREAD WHEN YOU ARE DONE USING IT!
Remember, always try your best to get an OMM, and always get a PM confirmation from the person you're trading with and the OMM. Always. If you take a look at the Report section, 95% of the disputes are from people who did not use an OMM. Also make sure to save any chat logs you have with traders.
If you ever feel uncomfortable with a certain user, like maybe they recently joined and don't have many posts, you can always ask a Staff member to run a quick check on them to see if they're connected to any previously banned users.
The following are helpful guides written by experienced members of the community:
- padron150's Tutorial for Safe Selling
- iDunShare's OMM and Selling Guide
- destiel's Guide to Using OMM's
Using the following shortcuts in your thread title will have the respective effect (these do not overlap your thread prefix):
B> is replaced with
S> is replaced with
T> is replaced with
F> is replaced with
Originally posted by GS Notice
Originally posted by Multitask
Originally posted by C.
OMM list found at :
ALWAYS SCREENSHOT ANYTHING YOU DO, AND DON'T FORGET TO SAVE CHAT LOGS. EVEN RECORDING TRADES WORKS, WHETHER YOU CAN UPLOAD THEM OR NOT. A STAFF MEMBER CAN ALWAYS TEAMVIEW YOU TO WATCH THE VIDEO.