wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot free wallet app yobit net eobot
Iphone 5s & s4 which one will you pick? - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iphone 5s & s4 which one will you pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone 5s & s4 which one will you pick?

Hey guys, the S4 is being announced Tomorrow but whats your picks? the IPHONE 5S or the GALAXY S 4 !!

HTC one... but if i have to pick between the galaxy s4 and the 5s, ill pick the s4
    #Straightcashhomie

Comment

How could you pick a phone that hasn't even been annouced yet? I'll wait for the specs, features, etc. before making a decision. I'm guessing you are one of those people that only purchase because of the brand or which phone looks cooler?
      PM me about any questions that regard building computers~

Comment

Wtf is the s4??

Comment

Originally posted by Iglesias View Post
          Wtf is the s4??
          There's only one company that's released the S series.. If you think about it, it's not that hard.
          deep shit testing time; very inactive

Comment

Originally posted by Dispute View Post
            There's only one company that's released the S series.. If you think about it, it's not that hard.
            Gotta look at who posted that.

OT: none.

Comment

The s3 will be better than the iphone 5s, here i would choose s4 over iphone 5s.

Comment

Samsung is coming up no joke..i go to a fairly big college and before the s3 cameout there was amajority of the student that own an iphone. almost all the people in my school that visit the school site or have a device plug wirelessly into the school wireless network were iphones, but in 2012 more and more student have a s3 infact i cant remember the numbers all i remember is samsung is catching up and as the years go by dont be suprise that samsung will comeclose to beat the iphone among the teenage groups and young adults.. This s4 is defiantly a thing to keep an eye on

Comment

Originally posted by mdxgunner View Post
                  How could you pick a phone that hasn't even been annouced yet? I'll wait for the specs, features, etc. before making a decision. I'm guessing you are one of those people that only purchase because of the brand or which phone looks cooler?
                  Samsung galaxy specs were leaked and confirmed by samsung and we don't know anything about 5s, probably better display, 13 megapixel, ios 7 or 8.
                  #Straightcashhomie

Comment

iphone 5s

Comment

4S. Ipod 5 seems too long ;x

Comment

iPhone! (:
                        Apple has a special place in my heart

Comment

If you've been using iOS apps, notes and all the other jazz, iphone 5. Otherwise, S4. Don't use apple products. You'll get hooked D:
                          >Click< for Valor's Vouch

OR

In Visitor's Messages

Comment

I'm a apple fan and used to the apple store and other features on iphone. Adapting to something new will be hard

Comment

apple

galaxy s4 is way better! more big, better screen and looks awasome
                              [SIZE=3][FONT=arial][COLOR=#ffd700] My vouch Thread:[/COLOR] [URL]http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/showthread.php?211071-Magic20-s-Vouch-Thread[/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X