wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobite eobot free wallet app yobit net eobot yobitbu ёбит йобит yobit exchange
-Left21Dollars- MSEA Powerlevel Services - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-Left21Dollars- MSEA Powerlevel Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSEA PowerLevel -Left21Dollars- MSEA Powerlevel Services

***** Self - intro *****
    Hi everyone,just to let you have a bit of intel on who are the one servicing you.
    This service consists of 2 person team where we try to allocate task to each other whoever's free on hand
    and we have been powerleveling since years ago, but went on a break and came back recently! We started selling from FB page
    but now we are coming over to gamersoul to expand our services as well.

***** Requirements ******
    - Payment must be made first before service starts
    - Password change to my desired password during service period (you can change back after service ends)
    - Take out all valuables from your account to prevent any loss or arguements

***** The Deal ******
    We promise you that all characters will be 100% safe to play after using our services
    We promise you that all items in the process of training will be sold and convert into mesos that will
    stay all the way til the service ended without touching it (minimum of 20M at least) - varies
    we promise you that all deals below level 121 will be complete in less than 3 days of service
    we promise you full refund if any mishap happen or change of decision before start of service
    We promise you full support in regarding to our powerlevel service or any issues related.

*****Terms & Conditions*****
    Code:
    -If you paid and service started, no refund is allowed until a ban occurs, or other mishap happens
    -Remove all expensive equips before using our powerlevel service.
    -All Characters banned within the power service, will be refunded in full amount.
    -Item lost in any incident in midst of training will not hold us liable for it if you don't intend to remove.
    -For scam-proof reason and to advertise our service. we will be posting SS of every service we had received
    and post the level 1 SS and the after service SS onto our Fb page to ensure a successful deal. (I will of
    cause censor most of the letters and only reveal a few letters to ensure the safety of all buyers.) - the SS will only appear on our
    fb page, while i will be posting vouches of people who have bought our services and are satisfied
    ***** Payments *****
    All payments can be paid using the followings :
    - Ibanking
    - @ cash
    - Mesos (Aquila only)
    - DABR (only item i accept so far)

To make things easy i recommend payment by cash or bank xfer. But for other payments the rates will be
    $10:10k @ cash
    $10:600m meso

***** How to order ******
    Code:
    Whoever is interested in our service can leave a PM or contact 90693628 (SMS/whatapps only) so i can record down our conversations

Job:
    World:
    Level to train until:
    How to allocate stats:

PS: Any special orders will be negotiate seperately with us. example, powerlvl service from lvl 50 to lvl 140.

-Prices-
    level 1-120
    Code:
    Archer/Wild Hunter $30 Mage/Evan $30 Warrior/Demon Slayer $35 Thief/Dual Blader $35 Pirate/Cannoner/Mech $35 KOC $30 UA quest only $40 Phantom $35 Merc $35
    level 1-130
    Code:
    Archer/Wild Hunter $45 Mage/Evan $45 Warrior/Demon Slayer $55 Thief/Dual Blader $55 Pirate/Cannoner/Mech $55 Phantom $55 Merc $65
    level 1-140
    Code:
    Archer/Wild Hunter $65 Mage/Evan $65 Warrior/Demon Slayer $75 Thief/Dual Blader $75 Pirate/Cannoner/Mech $75 Phantom $75 Merc $75
    level 1-150
    Code:
    Archer/Wild Hunter $85 Mage/Evan $85 Warrior/Demon Slayer $100 Thief/Dual Blader $100 Pirate/Cannoner/Mech $100 Phantom $100 Merc $100
    Special quest service
    Code:
    UA Peridot - $20
    Zak Prequest - $10
    ***** FAQ *****
    Code:
    Q: How long will i need to wait til i can get my account back?
    A: As stated, all characters in service below 130 will be settled at most in 3 days time, if not you
    will get a 50% refund and the character back. Orders above 130 will be negotiated seperately.

Q: Will job advancement be done?
    A: All job advancements will be done straight every level 30,70,120 and we will fully sponsor the 
    required quest items if any.

Q: How will my stats be allocated?
    A: We will as accordingly follow the order form on how you want us to pump the stats for you.

Q: What if i buy service for my chars of X levels instead of level 1? (X = any other numbers)
    A: No matter what you level you are, as long it falls in the 1-120 range it will be charged as accordingly
    with no extra subsides. So we recommend a newly made character to benefit more.

Q: What will happen if i order 2 chars from you in 1 particular account?
    A: We don't recommend ordering more than 1 char per account from us as it will cause tension between
    the buyers and us if there were bans happening during the service. But if you insist, we will still do it,
    but we will take 6 days for 2 char, and if the ban happens to the 2nd char, we will only refund the total
    amount of the 2nd char only.

Q: What if i have questions that aren't in the FAQ?
    A: You can contact any of us anytime anywhere you want =)
    Visit our fb page @ Here for Event and updates =)
    i'm a Msea BT License Reseller - Click here for my official thread

Based in US/UK/CA and interested to earn few dollars for minutes of work? PM me.

bumps

Based in US/UK/CA and interested to earn few dollars for minutes of work? PM me.

Comment

bumps on 15/12

Comment

bumps 17/12

Comment

Working...
        X