No announcement yet.

Guild Wars 2 VS Diablo III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevertheless D3 is getting even worst with the recent patch. One reason why I would choose GW2 over D3 tbh.

Comment

The beginning of this thread everybody loved diablo now its hands down GW's xD... but yeah im having SO MUCH fun with GW right now

Comment

I agree with you. GW2 reputation is much higher than D3 nowadays.
        Anyways even when the thread started I still choose GW2 over D3!

Comment

soo what is guild wars like? i know d3 is like wow

Comment

I would still stick to D3 since I am selling currency there.

Comment

Gw2, its pretty much better than d3 in every aspect imo.

But d3 you can make money lol

Comment

GW2 easily better, lot more diversity and plus diablo 2 was so much better than 3 lmao

Comment

u have icq?

Comment

Guild Wars all the way, Diablo just isn't what t used to be

Comment

Originally posted by Jianwei View Post
                      Guild Wars 2 is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game in development by ArenaNet. Set in the fantasy world of Tyria, the game follows the re-emergence of Destiny's Edge, a disbanded guild dedicated to fighting the Elder Dragons, a Lovecraftian species that has seized control of Tyria in the time since the original Guild Wars. The game takes place in a persistent world with a story that progresses in instanced environments.

Guild Wars 2 claims to be unique in the genre by featuring a storyline that is responsive to player actions, something which is common in single player role-playing games but rarely (if ever) seen in multiplayer ones. A dynamic event system replaces traditional questing, utilising the ripple effect to allow players to approach quests in different ways as part of a persistent world. Also of note is the combat system, which aims to be more dynamic than its predecessor by promoting synergy between professions and using the environment as a weapon, as well as reducing the complexity of the Magic-style skill system of the original game. As a sequel to Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 will feature the same lack of subscription fees that distinguished its predecessor from other commercially developed online games of the time, though a purchase is still required to install the game.

Release Date : TBA 2012
                      ------------------------

Diablo III is an upcoming dark fantasy/horror-themed action role-playing game in development by Blizzard Entertainment, making it the third installment in the Diablo franchise. The game, which features elements of the hack and slash and dungeon crawl genres, was first announced on June 28, 2008, at the Blizzard Worldwide Invitational in Paris, France, and is set to be released in North America and Europe on May 15, 2012, and in Latin American countries and Russia on June 7, 2012.

Release Date : May 15 2012
                      ==============================
                      Diablo 3 !! without a second thought!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X