wp super cache digifinex bgogo yobit eobot free wallet app esrar tohumu yobit net eobot
How to make pretty sweet effects using 3d particle software and paint.net - GamerSoul - Where Gaming Meets Hacking

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make pretty sweet effects using 3d particle software and paint.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make pretty sweet effects using 3d particle software and paint.net

Welcome to my tutorial on how to make some pretty cool effects with some free paint software and a particle engine.
    This is my first GFX tutorial so bare with me. I just thought this was pretty easy to do so I decided to post a tutorial on it

First thing your gonna want to do is to open up your 3d particle software im using Particlezzz(my own software)
    Get it here: http://backgroundgames.ca/showthread.php?tid=80
    Its pretty bare bone so just try to follow along with the particle software ur using or buy Particlezzz

So now lets get started.
    Open up ur 3d particle software
    First thing ur gonna wanna do is set all gravity to 0 on ur particle system so the particles are flying all over the place. On Particlezzz set y gravity from -1.0 to 0.0 and press Enter.
    Next ur gonna wanna change the number of particles to 2000-5000 I suggest makes the best effect. On Particlezzz goto the top left and change the particles from 300 to however many particles you want and press Enter.

This step may only be needed in some particle software or Particlezzz-
    Change the speed of the particles so that the particles are spread out across the screen. So on particles go to slow rate and change it from 1.0 to 0.5 and press Enter.

Now you should have some nice particles going on, now you can do some stuff your on way.
    For me im going to make a custom image to use as each particle just to add a extra fiery effect, and im going to change the particle size of 0.5 to 0.2 in particles.

Once youv fully customized ur particles ur gonna want to take a screenshot of the particles and paste it into paint.net. For windows users like me just do PrintScreen and paste into paint.net.

Now that your in paint.net with your image you want to crop it so you see only the particles :P
    Now that youv got your particles cropped the way you like you want to make a second layer.
    On this layer make the background white so you can no longer see the particles. Next you want to add some black text to this layer. This text is what will be seen in ur signature. So write whatever you like. I did for mine Backgrounder Biatch . Then you use the magic wand to select all of ur text (Ctrl+click) then delete the text so its transparent. Now you should have some text with the particles kindof as the letters. It should look somewhat like my signature except my signature is moving lol. If anyone wants to know how to make my signature add me on skype.

Also heres a video of me making it with a little extra stuff :p If you want to know how to make that extra stuff just msg me on skype lol
    <span style="font-family:arial;"><font size="3"><span style="color:#f0ffff;">
Working...
X