User Tag List[Close]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. 29

Soul Points
    Thanks

GMS Tool
    User Hash: zG42ZYUcIP Address Hash: Dzj1NMBk

Why is it that every time I try to open my game through this launcher I always get a message that says: We are temporarily offline due to maintenance. Please log on once the maintenance is complete. It's been doing this for like 2 days.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Soul Points
    Thanks

GMS Tool
    User Hash: jTijOYZNIP Address Hash: zDkzMNlA

Thank you so much! you're amazing This is perfect

4. enverowns's post has been thanked by 1 user -

5. 31

Soul Points
    Thanks

GMS Tool
    User Hash: GW0hNNYRIP Address Hash: zWlhZYJN

Updated to v0.07
    You are no longer required to use nexon launcher before launching with an account created before the april 19th maintenance (even if you used a username to login). Simply use the verified email associated with the account as the username and it should launch.

Quote Originally Posted by N3rdl3r0y View Post
    Why is it that every time I try to open my game through this launcher I always get a message that says: We are temporarily offline due to maintenance. Please log on once the maintenance is complete. It's been doing this for like 2 days.
    This was fixed in v0.06, the older versions respond with this error because Nexon updated their authentication system.

Quote Originally Posted by RealYaoMing View Post
    30h+ with 3 clients; 2 bw farming, 1 bossing. No ban, no dc.
    I'm at about 30hrs now with 2 clients also, I'm thinking its probably safe to say this works fine with the new login system with little to no chance of a ban.

I would advise people that are experiencing bans to be careful about how many you log in at one time, how many you login in one day, and to be careful about how many accounts you make at a time. I don't have any reason to believe the rules for these things are different than they were before, but its something you have to be careful about when you're multi-clienting.

6. 32

GCard User
    torchic
    Soul Points
    Thanks

GMS Tool
    User Hash: zGkkNMFdIP Address Hash: 2jx3ZMQQ

@Haste

Hi Haste, is there anyway you can guarantee that all the information I typed in is sent to Nexon only?

For ex. in Ying's post he stated
    Fill in your account login details (All information is safe and ONLY sent to api.nexon.net, you may use a firewall to confirm)

Thanks.

PS. This is an awesome tool! I am able to run 3 maple mules without dc 6 hours straight.

7. 33

Soul Points
    Thanks

GMS Tool
    User Hash: GW0hNNYRIP Address Hash: zWlhZYJN

Quote Originally Posted by torchic View Post
    @Haste

Hi Haste, is there anyway you can guarantee that all the information I typed in is sent to Nexon only?

For ex. in Ying's post he stated
    Fill in your account login details (All information is safe and ONLY sent to api.nexon.net, you may use a firewall to confirm)

Thanks.
    This is a valid concern that I would have if I were using someone else's launcher that takes log in info. Like Ying's, you can check to see that this only communicates with nexon addresses with your firewall, wireshark, or some other method to monitor traffic.

Another thing I chose to do was not obfuscate or pack the exe. People with the right tools can verify themselves that this is legit and doesn't do anything malicious.

Some of you might be wondering if I'm worried about my code being stolen because I chose not to pack, and I'm not. The reality is that all of the code for authentication and the login process is already given to us on a silver platter, and you don't have to search very hard to find it
    Last edited by Haste; 04-22-2017 at 10:30 PM.

8. 34

GCard User
    torchic
    Soul Points
    Thanks

GMS Tool
    User Hash: zGkkNMFdIP Address Hash: 2jx3ZMQQ

Quote Originally Posted by Haste View Post
    This is a valid concern that I would have if I were using someone else's launcher that takes log in info. Like Ying's, you can check to see that this only communicates with nexon addresses with your firewall, wireshark, or some other method to monitor traffic.

Another thing I chose to do was not obfuscate or pack the exe. People with the right tools can verify themselves that this is legit and doesn't do anything malicious.

Some of you might be wondering if I'm worried about my code being stolen because I chose not to pack, and I'm not. The reality is that all of the code for authentication and the login process is already given to us on a silver platter, and you don't have to search very hard to find it
    Thanks for clarifying @Haste. Going to use this program until it needs updating again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123