Discussion
    User Hash: 2DhjMYBZIP Address Hash: T2xjNYQl

you don't need to undignify yourself by explaining to them your situation

2. 16

Soul Points
    Thanks

Discussion
    User Hash: DTlwMNRcIP Address Hash: mmh2YYVI

Well maybe that will make people think twice before they start making fun of people who do what the do, I know plenty of people in MapleStory right now that are in their 20's still living at home hell they're just 13 years shy of being where I am just as soon as they move out and if they're lucky enough to have living parents they to might be faced to go back to living with their parents or having their parents live with them.

That's part of life you can either help your parents out when they get older and are unable to do things they could do when they were younger or you go be a messed up child and put them in a nursing home or not have anything to do with your parents at all.

I'm close to my family I guess you could say I was raised better then most of the kids now days who hate their parents.

Either way I figured I'd put that out there I'm here living with my parents because they have a house that's worth less then it was when they put money down on it and now they're struggling to make ends meet mom is the only one who works dad is retired because of health issues our car breaks down a lot and my brother being the mechanic he is never wants to work on the car then we have shit break down in our house that we have to have fixed while we do try to go out and have a dinner and a happy life we will have to deal with the fact that we always gotta rob peter to pay Paul some of you should be lucky you don't have to deal with the shit my family has to deal with.

I mean yeah we don't have a lot of money but that shouldn't mean we can't at least try to go out as a family.

I'm pretty upset I will admit I believe I've done a lot to try and help people online and the fact that I tried starting up a GoFundMe for my parents so they wouldn't have to file Chapter 13 and people who knew me couldn't be bothered to donate $1 If 4k people would've donated $1 to the GoFundMe it would've helped my parents a lot.

But people can fall for these stupid fund raising things to send some family on a vacation I mean really my parents would love to go on a vacation but they can't because they can barely have enough to go out for a family dinner but people will sit there and donate money to people who wanna help cure their kids of cancer when these damn places have had cures for half the cancers out there but our not giving them to the people because it's way of controlling the population.

But yeah some people need to hear reality that way they can feel like shit after making fun of people who are struggling in the real world why they can sit their feeling about how much better off they're.

3. tty0's post has been thanked by 2 users -

4. 17

GCard User
    htfm
    Soul Points
    Thanks
    Maple World
    Scania

Discussion
    User Hash: 2Gm4ZMJEIP Address Hash: jTjlNZRd

Quote Originally Posted by tty0 View Post
    people will sit there and donate money to people who wanna help cure their kids of cancer when these damn places have had cures for half the cancers out there but our not giving them to the people because it's way of controlling the population.
    goyim, i...
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b9/Steve_Jobs_Headshot_2010-CROP.jpg/220px-Steve_Jobs_Headshot_2010-CROP.jpg
    Resized
    Selling Mesos

Mesos & Gear
    Mesos

5. 18

Soul Points
    Thanks

Discussion
    User Hash: DTlwMNRcIP Address Hash: mmh2YYVI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12