Home

User Tag List[Close]

Thread: Best Gear Set

1. 1

Soul Points
    Thanks

Help
    User Hash: T251YMIAIP Address Hash: TGw1MNEg

I recently got back into maplestory and picked up my BW in Scania. I've got it to lvl 192 with dmg range 37k-39k. I'm wondering how to take him to the next level in terms of gear. Rn he has:

• Silver Blossom Ring
    • Dea Sidus Earring
    • Aquatic Letter Eye Acessory
    • Royal Black Metal Shoulders
    • Crystal Ventus Badge
    • Solid Engraved Gollux Pendant
    • Solid Engraved Gollux Belt
    • Utgard Staff
    • Full Pensalir set

What are the best items to get, I see so many people doing 200k-1mil damage around my level so I'm eager to know how to catch up.

2. 2

GCard User
    resict
    Soul Points
    Thanks
    Maple World
    Reboot

Help
    User Hash: mW50ZNIYIP Address Hash: WWzwYZEE

These are the best items you can get:

You'll want to drop that pensalir set for CRA set because having a top/bottom instead of overall allows for more potential lines and more scrolling.
    You should also drop the boss accessories and instead go for a Superior Gollux set of ring/pend/ear/belt, and then the 3 other Gollux rings (Reinforced, Solid, Cracked).
    For a weapon you can choose between Fafnir or Absolab, and for face and eye you want Sweetwater Tattoo and Sweetwater Glasses.
    You'll be dropping the badge for a Ghost Ship Exorcist, available via quest at Boat Quay Town.
    For the shoulder it's your choice to either keep or get a Meister shoulder from FM for a couple hundred mill or an Absolab shoulder for a few bil.
    Tyrant boots and cape will fill the remainder of your armor slots.
    Getting a VIP Magician Shield is better than the Cygnus secondary because you're able to scroll it, so I would opt for that as well.

These items are endgame though, so if you wanted to progress without having to drop too much money I would just do Gollux and farm for the equips yourself (scroll them with gollux scrolls only), farm Commerci runs to buy your own Sweetwater Accessories, level up accessory crafting and make your own meister shoulder, farm alien PQ for the VIP shield, and just buy the CRA set from FM because the effort to get it outweighs the price in the market.

3. 3

Soul Points
    Thanks

Help
    User Hash: T251YMIAIP Address Hash: TGw1MNEg

Awesome information, really appreciate it. I will definitely go for all that, just a couple questions:

1. Is there any good source out there to explain everything about what CRA/Haven/Absolab/Sweetwater/Commerci is? I only recently came back to MS and I have no idea what all that stuff is/means
    2. Does the quality for gollux go cracked->reinforced->solid->superior?
    3. Any reason to equip all 4 kinds of gollux rings at the same time?

4. 4

Soul Points
    Thanks
    Maple World
    Scania

Help
    User Hash: TWm4YMZQIP Address Hash: 2TmzMMdQ

Quote Originally Posted by ramhanuman View Post
    Awesome information, really appreciate it. I will definitely go for all that, just a couple questions:

1. Is there any good source out there to explain everything about what CRA/Haven/Absolab/Sweetwater/Commerci is? I only recently came back to MS and I have no idea what all that stuff is/means
    2. Does the quality for gollux go cracked->reinforced->solid->superior?
    3. Any reason to equip all 4 kinds of gollux rings at the same time?

1. Don't really know a source but googling would probally enough for that.
    2. Superior is best and Reinforced is second best, these 2 are a must for end game gear. Solid is 3rd and cracked is last. These 2 can also be replaced with blackgate rings as they are a bit better than solid rings imo.
    3. No reason to equip all the 4 rings at the same time but people usually do it because they can farm these rings themself reliably. (you can buy them once per char at gollux if you've farmed enough coins)

5. 5

Soul Points
    Thanks

Help
    User Hash: Gz01NNIYIP Address Hash: Tz3lNMQJ

Hello , so i dug a little in that matter and all the guides are the same . fafnir set + all the magnus items which is (shoes belt and cape ) superior gollux items .. but those are very hard to get

6. 6

Soul Points
    Thanks

Help
    User Hash: jj4zZYIgIP Address Hash: mW1jONYN

CRA/GOLLUX/TYRANTS would be your best friends.

7. 7

Soul Points
    Thanks

Help
    User Hash: mz2jYYEFIP Address Hash: zW20ZMIg

CRA + Superior gollux set + tyrants and then u can work ur way to getting absolab gloves + shoulders + wep