Home

User Tag List[Close]

1. 1

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: Tm42NMUkIP Address Hash: 2T1iMMMV

So I've found some MSEA hackers playing this hack for a long time ago. Would like to ask any pro hackers that is this the Desmart.dll hack? And wanna ask pro hacker that how can I bypass MSEA to play hack? Because everytime I wanna inject, the injector gadget keep auto hidden whenever I click it. And any tutorial how to inject? I do really need some tips and advise on this. Hope any pro hackers can help me on this. Thank you!
    (If you're on of this hacker who using this hack, please PM me cause I do really need this hack. Will PAY FOR IT IF YOU TEACH ME COMPLETELY)
    Last edited by yionzhi97; 10-28-2016 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Inserted the wrong image

2. 2

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: mmm3MYFQIP Address Hash: jj1xNNIQ

im interesting too

3. 3
    VIP Support

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: mT02ONcMIP Address Hash: jTlyNYZY

Nowadays hackers in MapleSEA are gold farmers from china, the only way to talk to them is to go FM and see if you're lucky to catch them trading to their mule, talk to them in chinese and they might give you their QQ number so you can talk to them.

4. 4

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: Tm42NMUkIP Address Hash: WzlxMYVQ

Yeah it works but you know what, one of them selling this hack, but the condition is you need to buy 100 Monthly card, 1 Month card cost RMB20. Cannot buy 1 buy 1 or like 10 like that. I was like wtf.

- - - Edit - - -

Yeah it works but you know what, one of them selling this hack, but the condition is you need to buy 100 Monthly card, 1 Month card cost RMB20. Cannot buy 1 buy 1 or like 10 like that. I was like wtf.

- - - Edit - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valenson View Post
    Nowadays hackers in MapleSEA are gold farmers from china, the only way to talk to them is to go FM and see if you're lucky to catch them trading to their mule, talk to them in chinese and they might give you their QQ number so you can talk to them.
    Have you been contacted them before? Or you know any of them or websites something.

5. 5

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: jml0MYJAIP Address Hash: mGwiMYUJ

Will be willing to pay for this as well.