Home

User Tag List[Close]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. 29

Thanks

Reboot
    User Hash: DT4mONAhIP Address Hash: DjyxZMAg

Vouch +1!!! really fast and smooth!! Nice guy!!easy to communicate with and negotiate!!!definitely will deal with him again!!Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Soul Points
    Thanks

Reboot
    User Hash: DDyxMOMgIP Address Hash: TzkzNMBQ

Hello, I added you on skype looking for some meso service

4. 31

Soul Points
    Thanks

Reboot
    User Hash: zTwjZYAZIP Address Hash: jW43NZYE

Just sent you a contact request on skype.

5. 32

Soul Points
    Thanks

Reboot
    User Hash: WjjhNNBFIP Address Hash: mmx1YZQU

+1 vouch. bought meso gear and meso service. fast and smooth service!!!

6. 33

Thanks

Reboot
    User Hash: TWyjMYINIP Address Hash: TGh1MOVc

Hey man,

7. 34

Soul Points
    Thanks

Reboot
    User Hash: zG5xONMYIP Address Hash: jjk5MYBk

Hey, would you be willing to trade a pre-made meso acc for a legit account in reboot that's progressed relatively far? ~1.7m clean DB with 5 skill links and several questlines completed. Has nx items too. If you're interested or want more info, please let me know! Thanks

8. 35

Soul Points
    Thanks

Reboot
    User Hash: TWhjOMJVIP Address Hash: zTy5NNUY

I have worked with this seller numerous times and he is a nice and helpful guy with alot of communication.
    I purchased 3 meso leeches from him:
    1st time - I purchased it got my 1st account banned for 2 weeks - he happily refunded
    2nd time - purchased 5b on a new premade I purchased from someone - successful
    3rd time - purchased 20b shortly after the 5b and my 2nd premade account got banned - he refunded again

So lastly, I purchase a premade off him and I thought maybe this time I won't get banned if I don't purchase any meso leech. And somehow it got permanently banned. (I only use BT for Kanna/HS Mule clients, no hacks involved)

He is a nice and helpful guy but I can't seem to get an account that isn't banned when working with him and I really didn't want to leave a bad review because he is nice but I just don't like my accounts having off ranks/being banned.

Anyways this is my review.

9. RebootGrind's post has been thanked by 1 user -

10. 36

GCard User
    Krisa
    Soul Points
    Thanks

Reboot
    User Hash: GG41NOUYIP Address Hash: DjylYNQd

Quote Originally Posted by RebootGrind View Post
    I have worked with this seller numerous times and he is a nice and helpful guy with alot of communication.
    I purchased 3 meso leeches from him:
    1st time - I purchased it got my 1st account banned for 2 weeks - he happily refunded
    2nd time - purchased 5b on a new premade I purchased from someone - successful
    3rd time - purchased 20b shortly after the 5b and my 2nd premade account got banned - he refunded again

So lastly, I purchase a premade off him and I thought maybe this time I won't get banned if I don't purchase any meso leech. And somehow it got permanently banned. (I only use BT for Kanna/HS Mule clients, no hacks involved)

He is a nice and helpful guy but I can't seem to get an account that isn't banned when working with him and I really didn't want to leave a bad review because he is nice but I just don't like my accounts having off ranks/being banned.

Anyways this is my review.
    Thank you so much for the review.
    My top priority is to strive to provide the best customer service for my clients.

Please understand that after purchase you are being granted full control over the account and being the only responsible owner of it, therefor I cannot be responsible/control for what happens to it.

I understand that you started using Hacks for multi client purposes and others.
    I never recommend using hacks on the machine/ip you log on your precious account with as it is putting your account to a risk of ban.

also, I have sold many accounts successfully and have many returning customers.
    This has never happened to any of my customers, (none of them were using Hacks)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123