User Tag List[Close]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Soul Miser

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide
    User Hash: Tz1mYMUBIP Address Hash: GWlyNZRY

There is a copy of this in the BT forums, its a sticky for easy access.

First things first. The reason I posted several times is to make a working, clickable Table Of Contents, nothing else. Its only for organizational purposes. You can click any Table of Content text thats in Blue to go to its post.

CLICK HERE FOR A VOICE TUT!(Need BT forum access to see link)

Mini-Table of Contenst/Quick Access

Buying BT
    Setting up BT
    Vacs/Hacks
    Other Features
    Methods
    List of helpful tutorials
    Support
    Credits

Table of Contents:

Buying BT
    Purchasing BT
    Types of BT
    Level 1
    Level 2
    Walkthrough of Buying BT
    Downloading BT
    Official BT Release Thread Sticky
    Entering License info into BT

Setting up BT
    Generic Botting Settings

AutoCC
    Red dots "0"
    Timed CC "0"
    Ch 1-13 vs Ch 1-19
    Random Channels
    CC Alert
    Auto Reposition
    Auto Attack
    Attack
    Loot
    Timed Skills
    Aran Combo Skills
    Auto Pot
    Auto Pot Delay
    HP/MP regen
    My Pet
    BUT WAIT! Twizz, how do I know what to put the values at?? :O
    Godmode
    Item Filter
    "Open"
    Filter Everything
    Filter everything but mesos
    Filter meso < [ 0 ]
    Update Filter list
    Auto Login
    User, Pass, PIN, World, CH, Char
    Minimized Login
    Game Path
    Attack Range

Vacs/Hacks
    Kami/Auto Bot
    Item Vac [ 20 ]
    What's Kami?
    DupeX/Vac 2.0
    Vac 2.0 (fixed place)
    Vac 2.0 (follow + range)
    Fly Vac/MMMC
    Whats it do?
    Extra Hacks
    Tubi
    PIN Type
    Player No KB
    Box Killer
    Hotkeys Off
    Mob Lag
    Mob No Fight Back
    Mob No Knockback
    Command box commands
    asdf 1/asdf 0
    variable 1
    DamageMe xx
    SP xx xx xx xx
    temple 1/temple 0

Other Features
    bRush
    Whats it do?
    Load Maps
    To choose a map
    Stop
    Refresh List
    Current Map ID
    To Map ID
    City Teleport
    Auto Sell Rush
    DLL Inject
    How to use it
    AutoChat
    Chat Delay
    On/Off
    Meso/Bag
    Bags
    Drop
    HotKeys
    [F9] Fly
    Hotkey
    Function
    [F10] Revive
    Hotkey
    Function
    [F11] QuickSave
    Hotkey
    Function
    [F12] Close
    Hotkey
    Function

Methods
    How to use Item Filter
    How to use Fly Vac using "variable 1" command
    Method 1
    Method 2
    Method 3
    How to use Auto Reposition
    DupeX Vac + Kami
    Settings
    BP Hack + Kami
    Settings
    Steps
    How not to get A/Bed

List of helpful tutorials
    Setting BT up for the first time and general how-to
    Full list of functions and how to use them
    Updated Item Filter text file
    A list of Jumping mobs that work with DupeX Vac
    How NOT to get A/Bed
    Training places
    Hotspot Botting
    Cleric Guide

Support
    How to Prevent A/B
    How to Prevent D/C
    FAQ
    Pre-Support team steps
    Standard procedures

Contacting the Support Team
    First Step
    Second Step
    Final Step
    TeamViewer
    BTSupport Team Members

Credits

Threads I used as reference and made reference to
    People I'd like to thank
    Last edited by Twizz; 01-30-2011 at 11:32 AM.

2. Twizz's post has been thanked by 1 user -

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Soul Miser

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide

Buying BT

Purchasing BT

Types of BT

Level 1
    Bt Level 1 is restricted. This means you can only use BT on one account. You can only change which account you want BT to work for once every hour.
    Level 2
    Level 2 is unrestricted. This means you don't have to bind BT to any account and you can have as many MapleStorys up as you can handle.
    + VIP
    This just means you get BT 1 or 2 with a discounted VIP price. With packages, you save tons of money.

Walk-through of buying BT
    1) Click "GET BT VIP" button at the top of w8baby:

2) Once in there you will see several options. Choose the best one that fits your budget/needs. The pricing and choices are below:

3) Go through the whole paypal rigmarole.

4) Click again. Now you should see an Expiry date and the type of subscription. Should look like something similar to this:

5) Go to this thread: http://www.w8baby.com/forums/showthr...License-Buyers! Follow the instructions there. Follow the example the other members have set.

6) Wait for a PM with your license info in it. It should contain something along the lines of:
    R16-1234567890 "RandomLetters"

Downloading BT
    Official BT Release Thread Sticky

Entering License info
    1) Open BT.exe.

2) Now, in BT, click in the upper right hand corner. This form should appear:

3) Remember that PM you recieved about you BT license? Reopen that. The R16-1234567890 thingy is what you need to put into the Account field. The "RandomLetter" goes into the Password field. It should look like this:

4) Click Update then Save

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are a Level 1 BT VIP person, you do not have to enter your Nexon ID the first time you run maplestory from BT. When you login, it will automatically grab the username you use to login. It will be binded to BT for the next hour, so be sure to login to the account you want BT connected to the first time!!! If you are BT Level 2, disregard this.
    Last edited by Twizz; 08-26-2010 at 04:33 PM.

Soul Miser

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide

Setting UP BT

Generic Botting Settings

Setting that should be relatively constant. There should be only slight differences between each account with the following settings.

AutoCC

Red Dots "0"
    You want GM detection, with dots set as 0, you CC when a GM comes into the map.
    Timed CC "0"
    AutoCC is usually a good idea. It acts as an anti-D/C method and anti-A/B(which isn't really necessary). HOWEVER. Be considerate. If there are like 10 other people in that map on your server, please turn it off. It's annoying constantly CCing becuase of timed CC from other players.
    Ch 1-13 vs Ch 1-19
    Choose how many servers there are in your world.
    Random Channels
    Makes you less predictable, so it makes it harder to be followed.
    CC Alert
    Idk... for me this doesn't really work. Maybe its only with GMs? Anyways its still good to have on.
    Auto Reposition
    More on this later.

Auto Attack

Attack
    Your main skill. Put the skill/attack you want to use on CTRL.
    Loot
    This is for farming mesos. If you are standing in a mob and attacking and you want to loot, have this on. Default key is "z".
    Timed Skills
    Here are four different tick boxes, each with their own delay. Use skills that boost your speed/exp/etc. For example boosters, magic guards, attack increasers, whatever. Below is the keyboard layout:
    As you can see, Auto skill 1, 2, 3, and 4 are on A, S, D, and F, respectively.
    Aran Combo Skills
    More on this later.

Auto Pot

This is a little complex, but its pretty simple. I'll try to explain it as best I can.

Under both MP and HP amount, there are two pots. There is a small pot, used for average botting, and then there are big pots, which are used as a backup incase the small pots run out, there was lag and the bot couldn't pot fast enough, or you are bossing and taking big amounts of damage.

Here is the key layout again:
    As you can see, big HP pots and big MP pots go on "End" and "Page Down"/"Pdn", respectively. Smaller HP and MP pots go on "Home" and "Page Up"/"Pup".

For the average user, using only small pots should suffice.

Auto Pot Delay
    This is a tricky one. The default, which is 100 ms, is BAADD. It sucks when you forget to change this to a hgiher value for two CRITICAL reasons. If the MS is too low, it will spam your pots. This burns your mesos super fast, especially for the unfunded. Another reason is D/C. I was botting at an average spot using all the right settings except this. I forgot to raise it and was D/Cing ever minute when I use potions. Suggested setting is 1000-2000ms based on lag and how much you get hit.
    HP/MP regen
    Lol...???
    My Pet
    This feeds your pet when he is hungry. You can set the point at which to feed him. Pet Feed goes on "Delete".
    BUT WAIT! Twizz, how do I know what to put the values at?? :O
    Simple. I'll show you mine and why.

Here are my HP/MP, my pots, and my values:

The HP pots I use are from the aran required quests. They heal 100 HP and 50 MP.

Heres a nice formula to know what to set the Values at:

Value to Pot at = Maximum HP/MP - HP/MP healed by your pots.

You don't have to change this every level. Just change it at milestones such as job advancements, buying bigger pots, 10 level marks, etc.

Godmode

Just tick it and your good to go, no settings here. BTW, use the F6 godmode for botting, and the Godmode 2 for bossing.

Item Filter

This opens the Filter.txt file. This is where you edit what you want to filter out.
    Filter Everything
    This makes monsters drop absolutely nothing. Not even mesos. Why you would use this as opposed to not looting? Beats me. Less lag?
    Filter everything but mesos
    This is what you SHOULD use instead. This filters out all items, but you can still loot the mesos for potion money and whatnot.
    Filter meso < [ 0 ]
    This makes you not see mesos that drop that are less than the amount specified.
    Update Filter list
    This Refresh button refreshes your item filter. For example if you have it ticked and you decide to go add some items to the filter, after you are finished adding the items, then you just hit the refresh button and your items that you just picked will now be ignored.

AutoLogin

User, Pass, PIN, World, CH, Char
    hese are your login credentials. Autologin will use these to login for you upon D/C. BTW, PIN = PIC. I guess he forgot to change. BTW BTW, thats not my MapleStory account, so don't bother. :P
    Minimized Login
    When this is ticked, BT will login with memory editing (or packet editing I'm not sure). This way your mouse doesn't move when you relogin.
    Game Path
    You should already have done this, but I'll say it again. This is crucial. Without this, BT is rendered useless. You need to click the [...] box next to the MapleStory Path Edit box. Then you browse to your Maplestory.exe, not GameLuancher, not a shortcut to maplestory, and you don't have to add GameLaunching to the end of it for it to work.

Attack Range

Access this by clicking:

This is the area you input the range. AutoBot and Vac 2.0 use these settings. More on that later. For most classes you will use top = 0, bottom = 0, left = 0, and right = 0-400. Its easiest just to use cutom settings rather than the pull down box or the slider at the bottom.
    Last edited by Twizz; 08-26-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Soul Miser

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide

Vacs/Hacks

AutoBot/Kami

Also known as Kami. This feature has but one setting:

Item Vac [ 20 ]
    This check box toggles wether Kami loots or not. The number in the box tells Kami when to start looting, its based off of the number of items on the ground.
    What's Kami?
    Kami is a hack that instantly teleports your character to any point in the map server-sided. This is also (usually) non-A/B. This allows us to have an effective item loot method and it allows us to kill monsters all over a huge map.

Vac 2.0/DupeX Vac

This is THE vac.

Its a full map, non-A/B, Sever-sided monster vac. How could it get any better? (*cough*make it work on walking mobs*cough* STFU!)

Vac 2.0 (fixed place)
    At the time of ticking, BT records your current coordinates, it then, from that point on vacs all monsters to that point. You are free to move, CC, CS, log off, and they will still be there.
    Vac 2.0 (follow + range)
    I really haven't experimented with this much... but from what I can tell, it vacs all monsters to the point your range is set at. And it will follow you...? Lol.

Fly Vac

Better known to people who have used w8baby VIP before as MMMC, or mob mouse mind control.

Whats it do?
    You ever attack the iron hog at pig beach when you were a low level and you were legit? Remember after that it tried anything in its power to get to a certain point? That point was you. What this hack does is exploit that "aggravation" feature maplestory has and set all monsters trying to get to a certain point.

This is great for fly monsters because you know why? They aren't inhibited by platforms/walls/etc. They will all fly around a certain point while you kill them :)

Extra Hacks

Tubi
    This makes you pick up items faster, as well as speed up a couple of client sided functions like dropping items, putting stats into AP/SP, etc. Enabled by Default.
    PIN Type
    This is supposed to be PIC type. It allows you to use your keyboard to type in your PIC, rather than using your mouse and a softkeyboard. It also allows you to see the characters you type versus asteriks. Enabled by default.
    Player No KB
    When you get hit my a monster, you won't be moved. Works better than all other versions I've ever seen by allowing you to use skills like combat step, and it doesn't freak out on ladders. Enabled by default.
    Box Killer
    Reactor DEM? I think... anyways I think this allows you to attack boxes from anywhere.
    Hotkeys Off
    Very necessary for multi-maple. Turns off the hotkeys function so you send the right keys to the right BT.
    Mob Lag
    Makes monsters lag, they stay in one place. Other people without this enabled ruin the effect.
    Mob No Fight Back
    Even if you attack a monster they won't try to bump into you or throw magic attacks at you.
    Mob No Knockback
    When you attack a mob, they won't move. I know other versions of this render aran combo system useless.... haven't tried it with this one.

Command box commands

If you extend the GUI of BT to the right a bit, you will discover this:

Here are some commands:

asdf 1/asdf 0
    This command activates/deactivates BP hack. BP stands for Body Pressure. What it does is allow arans with BP to have a slimmed down version of PG hack. In other words, you activate it, then you stand still while hitting monsters with no delay damage with BP. It has a built in DEM to it. 1 = on, 0 = off. Methods for using this will be covered later.
    variable 1
    This is the same thing as pressing "Ctrl + Q" in maplestory. This is a more reliable way of telling BT where you want fly vac to vac the monsters too. A good method on using this later.
    DamageMe xx
    This sends a packet to damage you with "xx" damage. Replace xx with any valid integer.
    SP xx xx xx xx
    Send packer "xx xx xx xx". Replace "xx xx xx xx" with any valid SEND packet.
    temple 1/temple 0
    Unlike KitRush, this bot DOES have ToT rushing... I wish I had this earlier. 1 = on, 0 = off. Start in leafre or closer.
    Last edited by Twizz; 08-26-2010 at 04:34 PM.

Soul Miser

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide

Other Features

bRush

Just like Kitrush before it became no delay.

Whats it do?
    This automatically travels through portals for you, its super fast too. The reason this isn't no delay like Kitterz' is is because Bizarro doesn't believe in spamming packets, all it does is hurt the nexon servers.

This icon loads the whole database of maps. By default, when you open bRush, it only allows you to see what maps you can go to from your current map.
    To choose a map
    click one of the sections to expand it. For example, all the towns in Victoria Island have the predecessor "Victoria road". Ossyria contains a good amount of the rest of the maps, and the rest fill in the gaps.

This button stops bRush in the middle of rushing, wherever you are.

This brings up all the maps that are currently accessible to you by using map rush. This button refreshes the list. You'd want to do that after going to a map only accessible through NPC.
    Current Map ID
    Gives you the name and Id of your map.
    To Map ID
    The ID of the map you want to go to.
    City Teleport
    This instantly teleports you to one of the towns on the list. Current'y, Perion is the only option.
    Auto Sell Rush
    This sells all of the current items in the inventory. Decide which inventory slot you want to empty by ticking their corresponding check boxes. This bRushes you to the nearest Potion seller. It doesn't rush you back to the original map though. Make sure you don't have any untradeable/unsellable items in an inventory tab that you tick. Currently in Beta.

DLL Inject

To access this click:

This is an ingame .dll injector. A really nice one too.

How to use it
    Click and drag your desired .dll into the click and drag box called DLL Injection. Once you see the directory, to inject, press this:

AutoChat

To access this, go here:

Chat Delay
    This is the interval between each message.
    On/Off
    Pretty self explanatory.
    There are three boxes where you can add your messages. These will go in order from top to bottom then wrap around as long as On/Off is Ticked.

Meso Dropper

Meso/Bag
    This is that value you want to drop each bag. Anywhere from 10 - 50k can go in here.
    Bags
    The number of bags you want to drop. If you put 50k in the first value then 10 in this value, you will drop 10 50k-bags, which is 500k.

This is to start dropping the mesos. Or you can just press "Ctrl + D".

HotKeys

[F9] Fly
    Hotkey
    "F9"
    Function
    Server-sided mouse fly. This isn't the FASTEST SS mouse fly you can get, but it gets you from point A to point B without having to talk there and without an A/B. Can be used as an U/A, will be banned from GMs if used incorrectly.

[F10] Revive
    Hotkey
    "F10"
    Function
    Sends a packet to revive you where you stand. You still lose experience, but acts as a good backup incase you die during bossing, or if you forget to turn on GodMode.

[F11] QuickSave
    Hotkey
    "F11"
    Function
    Make a new account and user under BT? Isn't it annoying constantly saving by clicking the bald guy and then browsing to the right .ini? With this, you can just press "Faa" and all of that will be done for you.

[F12] Close
    HotKey
    "F12
    Function
    An easy "off" button. OMG?!?! DID I JUST SEE GM? *F12. See what happened there? No? Thats because hes the fastest logger-outter you've seen! Anyways, press "F12" to close (usually) both BT and the MapleStory.exe its connected too. Be careful though, make sure you don't close the wrong one if you have more than one open.
    Last edited by Twizz; 08-26-2010 at 04:35 PM.

8. Twizz's post has been thanked by 1 user -

Soul Miser

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide

Methods

How to use Item Filter
    1. Open Item Filter settings
    2. Click [folder]
    3. Press "Ctrl + f"
    4. Type in a part of the name of the item you want to find
    5. Remove the ";" from in front of that item
    6. Exit the .txt
    7. Press "yes" when it asks you if you want it to save

How to use Fly Vac using "variable 1" command

Method 1
    1. Be in the map you want to Fly vac in
    2. Extend BT Trainer to the right to see command box
    3. Type in "variable 1" into the command box (don't press enter)
    4. Put your mouse over MapleStory (don't click) where you want the monsters to fly to
    5. Press Enter
    6. Done!

Method 2
    1. Be in the map you want to Fly vac in (I suggest flying monsters :O)
    2. Put your mouse where you want the monsters to vac to
    3. Press "Alt + Esc/Escape"
    4. Type in "variable 1" into BT's command box
    5. Done!

Method 3
    1. Extend BT so you can see the command box
    2. Open up any window (I.E. Explorer or a web browser)
    3. Maximize the window
    4. Go into MapleStory
    5. Put your mouse where you want to have the monsters fly to
    6. Press "Alt + tab"
    7. You should have your other window as the main window now
    8. Click on BT
    9. Type in "variable 1" in the command box
    10. Voila, all the mosnters should be trying to fly or walk to the point at which your mouse was

How to use Auto Reposition
    1. Press "Ctrl + ~" to clear current coords
    2. Put your MOUSE (not your character) where you want to Auto Reposition. (It couldn't hurt to stand on your mouse :P)
    3. Press "ctrl + 1" to save your mouse coords to position one
    4. Repeat steps 2-3 for 2-9(and 0) if desired
    5. Tick Auto repostition in AutoCC settings
    6. AUTO CC MUST BE TICKED FOR IT TO WORK!!!

DupeX Vac + Kami
    Settings
    • Generic settings
    • Godmode
    • AutoCC (60 seconds unless other people)
    • AutoAttack
    • Item Filter
    • Auto Pot
    • Auto Login
    • Auto Bot
    • Item vac (optional, slight chance of A/B)
    • DupeX Vac (fixed place)

BP Hack + Kami

Settings
    • Generic settings
    • NO GODMODE
    • AutoCC (60 seconds unless alot of people)
    • AutoAttack
    • Item Filter
    • Auto Pot
    • Auto Login
    • Auto Bot
    • NO ITEM VAC!! YOU WILL GET A/Bed!!
    • Get a pet w/Meso and item pouch ;)

*Note: To turn off BP hack, type in asdf 0 in the command box.

Steps
    1. Stand in a safe place
    2. Add BP to a skill under Auto-Attack settings
    3. Set the interval to BP at = 1/2 as long as it lasts - 10 seconds. For example, if it lasts 120 seconds, put it for 50.
    4. Set range settings to the following
    5. Top = 170
    6. Bottom = 0
    7. Right = 0
    8. Left = 0
    9. Enter "asdf 1" in Bt's command box
    10. Tick Auto Bot
    11. ?????
    12. Profit
    13. (When you're done, turn off BP with asdf 0 in the command box)

How not to get A/Bed
    • Follow my guide EXACTLY
    • Don't use a godmode
    • Don't use Item Vac on Auto Bot
    • Don't ever physically touch the monsters
    • Don't put up AP/SP into ANYTHING when BP is running, you'll insta-A/B
    • DON'T Go to flying monsters
    • Don't use DupeX!!!!

Soul Miser

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide

List of all helpful tutorials

Only BT members can see the list below. After doing this I realize there might not be much covered in these that isn't in this thread, but oh well. Have to stick to the plan. I made the layout of the entire thread before-hand. Gotta plan ahead ;).

Setting BT up for the first time and general how-to
    BT Testimonials
    Full list of functions and how to use them
    Updated Item Filter text file
    A list of Jumping mobs that work with DupeX Vac
    How NOT to get A/Bed
    Training places
    Hotspot Botting
    Cleric Guide

Soul Miser

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide

Support

How to Prevent A/B

• Never tick/untick ANY Vac in the same map. Just to be safe, CC or log out every time you tick/untick.
    • Don't use Kami on flying monsters
    • Don't use bRush with hacks on
    • Don't stand in mobs with BP on
    • Don't use DupeX Vac with BP

How to Prevent D/C

• Use Windows XP 32-bit
    • Use windows XP 32-bit
    • Use windows XP 32-bit
    • Make sure AutoPot delay isn't below 1000 ms
    • Never put auto attack settings below 100
    • Don't walk around/do shit with hacks on
    • Don't go to towns with vacs on
    • Don't walk with Kami on
    • Don't press "Alt + F4" or "Escape" then "Up" then "Enter"
    • Don't press F12
    • Turn off Hotkeys for all BTs except one

FAQ
    These are some of the most repeated questions you will find on BT.

Q: Why should I get BT?
    A: Just look at this thread: BT Testimonials

Q: Can I reformat?
    A: Yes. You CAN reformat, your HWID should not change. If it does happen to change, however, you will need to ask Amar to update it. You can only ask Amar to change your HWID ONCE per license session. Please, he is a busy enough guy as it is, don't take advantage of him.

Q: Where is the command box?
    A: Expand BT's gui to the right a big and you will see it. http://www.w8baby.com/forums/showthr...l=1#post202524 go there and scroll to the bottom to see a picture of it.

Q: What level should I be to go to ToT?
    A: Level 130+

Q: What is ToT?
    A: Temple of Time in Leafre.

Q: More soon
    A: Yay!! For now, go here: http://www.w8baby.com/forums/showthr...-Tut-(updating...)

Pre-Support team steps

Before you go running to us with every little problem, there are a certain set of questions we almost always ask. I will list them and the answers below.
    Q: Do you have anti-virus installed?
    A: If yes, please completely uninstall it for the time being. Not just "disable" it, UNINSTALL it.

Q: Are you behind a firewall?
    A: Temporarily disable it.

Q: Do you have UAC or DEP on. (Only Vista OS+)
    A: If yes, please disable it.
    Standard procedures

1. Please double check your ID and password
    2. Make sure you set MapleStory to the right directory in the Auto Login settings

If you've done all of that, THEN, and only then, can you move to the next step.

Contacting the Support Team

You've done all of the above. You are finally ready to ask someone for help because your problem is UNIQUE, something that cannot be found by SEARCHING THE FORUMS.
    First step
    Ask your question in BT Support Chatroom. There is always some helpful members there willing to give you the answers to easy questions like, "Where do I train", or "How do I add my license." Please do not come to us with these types of questions without first checking in that chatroom. Plus, there will usually be an official BTSupporter in there.

Second step
    Contact either one of the BTSupport members of your choice, (I will list them below) or contact btsupport@live.com via MSN.

Be weary, we will not ask for ANY login credentials, be it w8baby, maplestory, msn, w/e. The only possible thing we might ask for is for your TV ID/pass so we can remotely help you.

When you first contact us, we will ask you what the problem is. From there, we will make random shots in the dark (lol, jk they're usually semi-accurate) until we found the solution. If we really can't help you then we will move onto the final step.

Final Step
    This is what we do when all else fails: TeamViewer. TeamViewer, almost always shortened to its acronym TV, is an application that allows us to remotely help along side of you. We can see what you see for an exact error assessment.
    TeamViewer
    Before contacting us, make sure you have TeamViewer installed and at the ready. Ofc this only applies if TV would be helpful in the situation. It would not be helpful if you were just asking how to download BT, now would it?

To Download: http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx

BTSupport Team Members

• alphaamar
    • Twizz
    • Mimat
    • Ryuzaki
    • Jeremyx3
    • Zam
    • Zyphent
    Last edited by Zyphent; 08-12-2011 at 05:02 AM.

Soul Miser

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide

Credits

I'd like to make some... -sniff-.... special thanks.

Last edited by Twizz; 08-26-2010 at 04:36 PM.
    twizz.gs - Skype

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide
    User Hash: TD0hOOIJIP Address Hash: jjhxMYZg

Wow, this is awesome. Best guide evar. GJ.
    R> Bossing Guild in Bera. PM me/Rodo

Soul Twister

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide
    User Hash: DT32ZMkgIP Address Hash: Gm2jZOUR

It really is ultimate!! Thank you, very informative indeed.

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide
    User Hash: jG44MMIQIP Address Hash: WWlzNMJQ

Update Filter list
    Not so sure on this either. Maybe it acts as the same thing as ticking and unticking Item filter?
    This Refresh button refreshes your item filter. For example if you have it ticked and you decide to go add some items to the filter, after you are finished adding the items, then you just hit the refresh button and your items that you just picked will now be ignored.
    Awesome guide. It looks like it took awhile to make :P.

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide
    User Hash: m2i4MYZYIP Address Hash: WT2iZZMV

Wow, excellent guide for new comers!

The Mother Fu**ing Boss

Soul Points
    Thanks

Guide
    User Hash: Wj4wZOAIIP Address Hash: jDm4ONNU

HOLY CRAP TWIZZ i thought the guide was just the first post but then i just kept scrolling but yeah very nice guide hopefully people will read em

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast