Home

User Tag List[Close]

Closed Thread

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: G2y0MNEQIP Address Hash: TjyzZZUA

Watch the video in HD Fullscreen (780p or 1080p)!

>>> READ THIS IF NOTHING POPS UP ON INJECTION<<<

Download the files >>HERE<< and drag them all into your Maplestory folder.
    Download .NET Framework 4 if those files didn't fix it.

Also make sure you have downloaded "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable" .
    If none of those options work, downloading "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express" will.

>>>READ THIS IF YOU GET 10 MINUTE A/B<<<
    (if you follow the above video correctly, you should not be getting a 10 minute a/b)
    1. Download Injector Gadget HERE
    2. Open Injector Gadget (but don't inject HypnoBot yet)
    3. Start MS and login to your character. Choose Character, enter PIC, and click Ok.
    4. Once in-game wait 1-2 minutes then open Injector Gadget and click MapleStory.exe on the LEFT side.
    5. Click browse and browse to the HypnoBot DLL, select it, and click inject.

Make sure that you have the "dll_helper.dll" that came with Injector Gadget in the same folder as InjectorGadget.exe
    Also make sure that "Cloak DLL" IS NOT checked.
    If following those instructions didn't work, watch the video!

LATEST UPDATES: 9/15/12 5:45 AM EST
    (If you have an earlier version, redownload)

Code:

- Kami will now disable when auto ccing/csing and reenable 5 seconds after. This should help with the autobans hopefully.- Fixed Kami loot teleporting all over the place (a screwup in the last update)- Fixed Kami going way faster than the set delay? (hopefully. let me know)- Fixed NoBreath. Will only write to the pointer when actually breating now.- No more popup when injecting if you are injecting correctly. You will still get a popup when injecting incorrectly.If you find any bugs, please report them.

Previous Updates:

Code:

9/14/12 3:35AM EST- When you untick kami loot it will now stop even if it's already looting- Packet Spamming now enabled (I put this off for quite a while)- Many more things added to the pointer info- The Meso and AP buttons in the Packet Sender now paste the packet in the Packet Sending textbox so that you may easily spam them without getting carpal tunnel.- When trying to send an incorrect packet you will now get an error message.- If you have Teleport to Original X,Y enabled, after an AutoCC, Auto CS it will now wait 5 seconds instead of 3 seconds before teleporting.9/13/12 2:15PM EST- Updated for GMS v117.2- Added hacks that require bypass.9/10/12 9:50PM EST- Added Morph Hack Thanks to @Zawao (ID 9 will give you godmode)- You can now decide whether or not to use Kami wallcheck (recommended you do)- Auto CS will stay in the cash shop for 15 seconds now due to 10 seconds not being enough.9/8/12 8:30PM EST- You can now choose whether or not to teleport to a specific location after an Auto CC, Auto CS, People CC, or after Kami Looting without Kami enabled. This should also help with the teleporting to random locations.- Added a Timed Exit window in the "Tools" menu where you can choose whether or not to exit maplestory after a certain amount of time.- Kami will now teleport back to the spot where it was turned on after it's been turned off.9/7/12 5:20PM EST- Added 4 buttons in the Packet Sender window. (Inventory Drop) *INVENTORY DROP BUTTONS DROP ALL ITEMS IN THE FIRST 7 ROWS INCLUDING UNTRADEABLES*- You can now Enable and Disable hotkeys through the Tools menu.- The list of hotkeys is located in Help > Hotkey Info9/6/12 2:55AM EST- Added 8 buttons in the Packet Sender window. (Meso Drop & AP Distribute)- AutoSkills will wait 3 seconds before reenabling autoattack so they should use macros correctly.9/5/5:45 AM EST- Updated for GMS v117- Added menu bar which now contains Save, Load, Exit MS, Hide/Show MS, Packet Sender, Pointer Info, and a link to the main bot thread.- Added some labels for delay boxes in Autos Tab.9/3/12 3:00AM EST- Added Hotkeys (F1 - F4) More info in the Bot's "Info" tab.- Arans should be able to combo now using auto attack. Not sure since I haven't actually tested it :X- As usual, no more 10 minute autoban until Nexon "patches" it.8/29/12 2:15AM EST- You can now save and load settings! The Save feature saves Keys, Text, and CheckBoxes in the "Hacks" tab- Teleporting back to your original spot using Kami Loot increased to 3 seconds (and tries teleporting twice)- AutoHP, AutoMP, Kami X, and Kami Y will no longer slap you with errors if you mistype- Kami Loot now uses Numpad 0 instead of Z to loot items- Added more keys for AutoHP and MP- Kami and Auto Attack stop when Loot Before CC is active- AutoAtk now stops when Kami Looting again (I like breaking things without realizing it)- No more 10 minute autoban until Nexon decides to patch it again.8/26/12 9:10PM EST- After an Auto CC it will wait a bit longer before trying to teleport back to your original spot.- Auto Attack should disable when no mobs are on the map- Kami Loot without Kami should wait longer before trying to teleport back to your original spot. (This should help with it teleporting back to a random spot ... hopefully.)- Added an Info Tab that shows latest updates.- No more 10 minute autoban until Nexon decides to patch it again.8/24/12 9:30PM EST- Fixed Loot Before CC spazzing out when Kami is enabled.- No more 10 minute autoban until Nexon decides to patch it again.8/23/12 2:55PM EST- Fixed 10 minute autoban- Auto Attack will stop when looting using Kami Loot- After an AutoCC or AutoCS you SHOULD be teleported back to where you originally were- With Auto Attack and AutoSkills, it now sends a KeyUp command.- Auto Attack will deactivate when there are no mobs on the map.- I forgot what else I did (if anything) ;)8/21/12 7:00AM EST- Added Loot before CC- Updated FMA hack description- Updated Kami recommended settings.

THERE IS NO PUBLIC BYPASS OUT. SO DONT USE THE HACKS THAT REQUIRE ONE UNLESS YOU ARE PLAYING ON A PRIVATE SERVER.

Auto CC and Auto CS delays are in SECONDS.
    The rest are in MILLISECONDS

Click here to view the original image of 546x333px and 24KB.

FAQS
    Code:

Q: The pop-up when I inject closes my MapleStory and I read it!A: You didn't read it. Try again.Q: I am getting autobanned for 10 minutes. What do I do?A: You read the top of this thread or watch the videoQ: The bot doesn't pop up when I inject! Whats wrong?A: Read the top of the thread for a fix.Q: Can you add item filter/map rusher/evan dem/ any other private hack?A: No. You'll need to buy VIP from another site.Q: Can you add <insert anything that requires a bypass>?A: No. Not until there is a public bypass.Q: I DC when using Kami or Kami Loot. Why is this happening?A: Nexon likes to mess with things. Make your Tele Delay higher for Kami or loot delay higher for Kami loot.Q: Will the People CC detect GM's in my map?A: No.Q: Can you add <skill> to FMA?A: No. The current FMA hack will only work for the skills listed below.Q: How does the Packet Sender work?A: If you don't know how a packet sender works you probably shouldn't touch it. You send packets, for example CC packets, Meso drop packets, etc etc.Q: Why are you such a Dbag?A: BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE DONT READ SHIT

Features:
    Code:

- Auto Pot- Auto CC, People CC, and Auto CS- Auto Attack- 3 AutoSkills- Click Fly- Tubi- UA- No Breath- FGM & FMA- Kami & Kami Loot- Loot Before CC- Packet Sender-- Meso Drop-- AP Distribution-- Inventory Drop- Packet Spamming- Save and Load Settings- Hotkeys- Show MS/Hide MS- Pointer Info- Timed Exit- Pointer Info

Description of Hacks:

Code:

-Bypassless Hacks-Click Fly - While holding the left mouse button down you will fly wherever your mouse pointer is at.Tubi - Pick up items much faster than the default speed.No Breath - No breathing after you get hit by a mob. Lets you do things like CC even when you just took damage.UA - Unlimited attacks. You can stand in one spot and attack forever instead of only 100 times.FGM - Physical/Magical Mob Disarm. Take no damage when walking through mobs and from some magic attacks. Some magic attacks will still hit you.FMA - Full Map Attack. Attack the whole map (monsters in range) while standing in one spot.Morph Hack - Morph into a NPC. The valid MorphID's are 1-12 (9 = godmode)-Hacks that Need a Bypass-Full GM - Full Godmode. You wont take damage from any mobs even if they are aggroed to another player.Multi Damage - Take constant damage while on top of a mob.Weird Item Drop - Items fall through map then teleport back to the platform.Air Loot - Loot an item while it's still fallingInstant Drop - Items drop instantlySit Hack - Looks like you're sitting but you can still move around and jumpNo Loot Animation - Loot items without the pickup animationNo Mob Lag - ?Slow Mobs - Mobs walk very slowRaining Mobs - Mobs looks like they are falling from the skyUA - Unlimited AttacksFLACC - Face left after CCNo KB - No Knockback from mobsHide Login - Will hide your login info on the login pageShow Pass - Shows your password on the login page instead of asterisks

Known issues:
    Code:

- Autoskill delays will mess up if you untick and retick them too fast.

Future things:
    Code:

- ANY IDEAS?

Skills that can be used with FMA:

Code:

[+] Cannoneer (barrel+explosion) Barrel Bomb[+] Night Walker Poison Bomb[+] Jett, Brawler and Thunder Breaker Tornado Uppdercut[+] Buccaneer Tornado Uppercut > (Phantom can Steal This Skill)[+] Evan Blaze (Mini FMA)[+] Dual Blade Flashbang
    Thank you @YoungWey and @EpicxDeath for the list.

READ BELOW
    If trainer
    doesn't pop up when you inject. Check the top of this post.
    If you get a
    10 minute autoban. Check the top of this post.
    If you make a post asking how to fix this stuff, I will track you down and punch you right in your stupid face.
    Thank you.

Updated: 9/15/12 5:45AM EST

(Newest) v5.4.2 Link: HypnoBot.Dll

If you have DC problems, try renaming the DLL file to something random before you inject.

Previous Versions:

>>> Virus Scan<<<
    The 1 detected item isn't a virus. Don't worry.
    McAfee is an extremely shitty AV

Enjoy you sexy bitches

Credits To Disciple, Leisure321, and moisiete - Helped me out a bunch
    aasdf - Perfect Kami
    Phi - Packet Sending Code
    SiNTAX - CS Enter & Exit Packets
    bool_
    Zawao - Pointers and offsets when I originally started + continuous help (thought you were already here)
    Savion - Always helpful
    @Heist @Multitask @Deltachoe Please Delete other Threads about Hypno bot since I want this to be my official thread
    Last edited by Multitask; 09-16-2012 at 10:07 AM.

2. HypnoBot's post has been thanked by 1 user -

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: mWk2ONFYIP Address Hash: GD05ONcE

Nice Release. Good Job :P

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: G2y0MNEQIP Address Hash: Gz3xYMkI

Thanks Mate ;)

User Hash: DjihYOlhIP Address Hash: TWz0MOUM

I love it. Good work Hypno

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: zGmhZMFZIP Address Hash: 22iyYYFQ

Welcome Hypno

lol?

User Hash: DmjkNMRVIP Address Hash: jj1zYZcM

fix injector pls

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: jWi4YYNgIP Address Hash: WDmjONlN

Hey Hypno, First of all, Thank you for letting us (Public users) Use Your trainer, I've been using it for about a week, And I LOVE it!

I'm having problems with your bot since today's morning, although nothing changed.. (worked perfectly fine before)..

1. I open "gameluncher.exe".
    2. I press "start".
    3. I wait until maplestory loads, and then I login into my account, Server, Channel, And character.
    4. After my character is in game, I wait one minute, Just to be sure.
    5. I open "InjectorGadget.exe", Choose process "maplestory", And then press "browse" and load the dll (Which I changed his name from HypnoBot.dll to sup.dll, Because you said that might solve dc issues).
    6. Trainer is up, No pop-up, I tick those hacks:

Autos:
    Auto HP - 1800 - 'END'
    Auto MP - 4000 - 'PGDOWN'
    --
    Auto CC - 50
    People CC - 1
    --
    Auto Attack - 150 - 'CTRL'
    Auto Skill 1 - 150000 - '1'
    Auto Skill 2 - 50000 - '2'
    Auto Skill 3 - 75000 - '3'

Hacks:
    FGM
    Tubi
    FMA

Until here everything Is fine, No DC's, No crash, Everything is functioning.

Next, I go to the Vacs tab, To enable Kami looting:
    Kami loot - 30 - 100 (Tried LOTS of values, From 1-30 items, And from 50-300 delay, Always same result).
    --
    I press "Get Current pos" and then "Enable"
    --
    I press "Loot before CC" (Tried without it already).
    Kami wallcheck is enabled as default, Don't know what it Is so I didn't try unticking it.

Now, The character (An I/L mage that use chain lightning) attack the monsters, And when there are 30 items on floor it start teleporting to them, It loots around 15 items, and bam, I get Disconnected to the log in page.

As long as kami loot Is Disabled, I don't DC.

Now, I was wondering if anyone else have that problem, And did it start today?
    Does anyone know a solution?
    If not, Do you have an idea what should I try?
    I also tried putting my backed up .wz with no success (of course).

Soul Points
    Thanks

User Hash: ••••••••IP Address Hash: ••••••••

Closed until you prove to me you're the actual creator, because it seems like this person http://www.gamersoul.com/forums/memb...72-HypnoSmiley is the creator.

Also removed your "Donation" part since that's not even on the original thread. Seems to me you're just random who's trying to make money off someone else's bot.

Proven that he is a fake. /Graveyard

11. Multitask's post has been thanked by 1 user -