PDA

View Full Version : Banned on my Legit Main Account (contact billingpp@nexon.net)

Huke
09-27-2011, 11:20 PM
Hey guys... right now I'm completely at a loss for words. I just found out I got banned from the game, but it wasn't a regular ban of any sort like a perma pan with the blue message.

It was a billing ban. I found this out when I tried logging in from the website.

Right now I'm just so confused, I also found that they refunded all of the nexon cash payments I've made to them.

Why was I banned? I have never hacked, exploited or duped anything within the game. And I also haven't bought anything at all from the recent dupes that have been going on. What is the reason for my banning? I do have within my account some seemingly duped items though, but at most maybe 3, which are my 27 att gloves, my 15 att 15% luk BFC, and my 27 att VSS. Nor have I committed any type of fraud with nexon.

If anyone can help me shed some light on this, or give some suggestions as to how I can get my account back, it would be very much appreciated. I poured so much effort and $$ into this account... I think I just lost about a grand+ of time and effort. So if anyone can give me some feedback or advice, I would appreciate it so much.

Sigh, I'm just at a loss of words right now.

cyt
09-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Contact Nexon, maybe you/someone else made a fraudulent payment on your PP account and they banned you for that.

2yangk23
09-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Actually if you just got regularly banned, and you charged your account with paypal before, it turns into a billing since nexon refunds your money.

Huke
09-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Actually if you just got regularly banned, and you charged your account with paypal before, it turns into a billing since nexon refunds your money.

But I see no reason why I would be regularly banned, I have not hacked, duped, exploited, or done w/e "illegal" activities nexon considers. I haven't bought NX from nexon in a while though, and I'm fairly certain that those payments that i have made have not been charged back...

I still see my banned character's shop open in the FM, is this normal?

Hacking101
09-27-2011, 11:33 PM
Your mom called nexon bitching about you using her credit card so they banned you and refunded her money :EmoteOhMahGawd

Huke
09-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Your mom called nexon bitching about you using her credit card so they banned you and refunded her money :EmoteOhMahGawd

My mother does not speak English... I handle all her English speaking concerns. I'm fairly certain she didn't initiate any sort of chargeback.

Also, let me add that I bought NX from some users on the site recently. And I also sell stuff from my main that I gain from my various bots. I have had multiple botting accounts banned before, but I've never hacked or anything on my main. If they somehow did decide to ban accounts from my IP address, it's weird that my main was banned while the bot I had running was still going at it...

Ichiii
09-27-2011, 11:36 PM
Place a support ticket and ask why you have been billing banned.

cyt
09-27-2011, 11:37 PM
My mother does not speak English... I handle all her English speaking concerns. I'm fairly certain she didn't initiate any sort of chargeback.You never know, contact nexon about it - and if she did then there isn't really anything you can do besides make a new account.

Huke
09-27-2011, 11:40 PM

I cannot even place a ticket, the website won't allow me to log in. I sent them an email to billingppnexon.net though. Hopefully they respond.

Swacked
09-27-2011, 11:42 PM
If you move too hard too fast with NX, sometimes they slap this ban on accounts. I've received responses in <2 from the email listed above. You should have no problem getting your account back.

Huke
09-27-2011, 11:46 PM
If you move too hard too fast with NX, sometimes they slap this ban on accounts. I've received responses in <2 from the email listed above. You should have no problem getting your account back.

Swacked What do you mean by "moving too hard too fast with NX"? Sorry the wording is kind of confusing so I don't quite understand. And also do you mean you've gotten responses within 2 days by sending an email to that email?

YourMama101
09-27-2011, 11:47 PM
Just send a ticket, and hope they listen :EmoteHmmm

Creation
09-27-2011, 11:48 PM
I had one of these bans on my Hero, I sent an e-mail and within a week it was unbanned. To this day I know not why it was banned..

Send an e-mail, should be fixed/cleared up shortly. :EmoteHappy

YourMama101 you cant send a ticket, you cant log in via site..

Swacked
09-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Like if you go through too much nx, it might red flag your account for GMs to look at. From there they'll make a judgement call as to how you were spending and receiving the nx.

As for their email response time, I have personally received responses which ranged from a 24-48 hour response time.

I hope this helps.

desert123100
09-27-2011, 11:51 PM
This type of ban happens when you get banned for exploiting.

Huke
09-27-2011, 11:57 PM
Creation
Swacked

Thank you so much guys for the positive responses. Yes indeed I have purchased a large amount of NX from w8baby sellers recently and used it all up within a couple of days(for the sale, shielding wards and what not).

So if they know that the NX I used wasn't from paying them, but rather through large MTS transactions(through w8 sellers), will they still assume I committed some sort of fraud?

The only exploit I've done a bit of the coin exploit(manually though and not through a bot, I attained very little coins), but neither my main nor my mule on which I actually did the exploit was banned(I dropped everything).

Other than that, I've never participated in any exploit, nor have I duped, or know how to dupe even.

Creation
09-27-2011, 11:58 PM
@Joshina (http://www.w8baby.com/forums/member.php?u=69405)

I have never hacked, exploited or duped anything within the game. And I also haven't bought anything at all from the recent dupes that have been going on.

Not always. Although for the majority, you are correct. It happened to qazwsx8 (famous legit in Scania) a year/two back but he got unbanned a week later.

Huke if you weren't banned THEN for the exploit, then chances are that's not why you were banned.

Huke
09-28-2011, 08:13 AM
Like if you go through too much nx, it might red flag your account for GMs to look at. From there they'll make a judgement call as to how you were spending and receiving the nx.

As for their email response time, I have personally received responses which ranged from a 24-48 hour response time.

I hope this helps.

Swacked

What kind of responses to NX spending do they usually give? I assume that you bought NX from sellers or either earned NX and spent it relatively quickly like me. Does nexon simply go like "Oh, this person simply obtained their NX through MTS", and unban?

It's weird that other people have not been banned though, because I'm sure there have been people that have bought even more NX and spent it up for that sale.

Focks
09-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Send them an email. They should respond quickly unlike their ticket system. Make sure your log in ID is in it & they will tell you why you were banned.

Huke
09-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Send them an email. They should respond quickly unlike their ticket system. Make sure your log in ID is in it & they will tell you why you were banned.

I sent them an email yesterday, but I didn't include my login ID. The email I sent it from though is the email I have registered through their system. Is that sufficient?

dragonxhell
09-28-2011, 08:36 AM
I have already contact nexon about this and end up getting "security" crap and they didn't unban whatsoever

doez
09-28-2011, 08:55 AM
I got this ban today on about 40-50 accounts, it's a ban for the third party activities you've done in these passed few months from selling gear, duping, any sort of hacking or even merchanting can get you banned, your lucky you didn't get chained like me. Although I have quite a lot more accounts that are safe. This ban is for HACKING, and it's really a misleading ban title it has nothing to do with your NX. They put this type of ban on you so that if you have any NX on your account you won't be able to use it on other Nexon games like Dragon Nest and Combat Arms, etc.

A few friends of mine also received this ban today and none of us charge NX with paypal. We only use MTS which tells you it's a ban for hacking. Earlier this week many many people on Scania we're hit by a ban too looks like nexon is taking initiative for the first time since big bang.

This is sadly like the 10th time I got this ban lol, I don't even try sending them tickets anymore because I never get replies from them.

iDoLiZeD
09-28-2011, 09:11 AM
I got the same thing. Sent multiple tickets. They actually let me sign on into the website now. But now I am banned cause they said I hacked. Which I never did.

This happened in 2010 November when they did a rollback twice in one week.

JarJarBinks
09-28-2011, 09:14 AM
Next time don't get involved in any exploits. There is always a reason you get banned :EmoteSerious

firekevin
09-28-2011, 09:19 AM
I got banned on my mule before, used my own phone to purchase NX.
But why?
Coz I put different name (Nickname) on that Nexon Account when I created.
Emailed billing, emailed GM.
Did nothing.
Got perm Banned.

Swacked
09-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Sometimes it's just inconsistencies that don't add up. Like if your numbers are off by $5, you might just have to pay $5.

But otherwise, it the ban prompt is linked to exploits and duping.

Good luck.

Huke
09-28-2011, 05:44 PM
The only exploit I've ever done was the coin exploit, and that wasn't even on my main, but on a mule account. True I do sell items(like random recipes and mastery books) from botting account on my main, but that's at most the only thing I've ever done on there(in terms of hacking, duping, etc., I've done none of that).

I have gotten a response from them, but they're simply asking me to provide my Nexon ID since I forgot to do that. I'll keep this thread updated as to how they decide to handle this.

I got this ban today on about 40-50 accounts, it's a ban for the third party activities you've done in these passed few months from selling gear, duping, any sort of hacking or even merchanting can get you banned, your lucky you didn't get chained like me. Although I have quite a lot more accounts that are safe. This ban is for HACKING, and it's really a misleading ban title it has nothing to do with your NX. They put this type of ban on you so that if you have any NX on your account you won't be able to use it on other Nexon games like Dragon Nest and Combat Arms, etc.

A few friends of mine also received this ban today and none of us charge NX with paypal. We only use MTS which tells you it's a ban for hacking. Earlier this week many many people on Scania we're hit by a ban too looks like nexon is taking initiative for the first time since big bang.

This is sadly like the 10th time I got this ban lol, I don't even try sending them tickets anymore because I never get replies from them.

Are you sure it's the same type of ban as me? I can't even send them a ticket, the website won't let me log in. And any type of hacking I've done was done on my mule, and I've never done any duping at all either. The only exploit I've ever done was the coin exploit on my mule, but I didn't even get enough coins to get one stack, so it was very minor. The most I do on my main is to sell some random items from botting with my shop.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post, but I have an update. I received the following message from them:

----
Greetings,

You were found guilty for using third party programs in our games, which violates our Terms of Use and your account will not be reinstated.

--Nexon America Billing Department
----

What I don't understand is how they found me guilty for using third party programs when I've never hacked or botted on my main. It just doesn't make any sense...

I guess you can get banned if they find that your account was linked to other accounts that have been hacking/banned. I just never though it would happen to me, nor did I know it could even happen. If I had known that they could somehow ip link your accounts and make a ban based on that, I would have been much more careful.

RIP My Account. Looks like I'm quitting this game for good this time. Don't want to spend the effort to build my self up again... but I am just so disappointed after I spent so much money and effort into this game. At the end I guess it's not worth it.

I've sent them another email pleading them to look at my case again, but it probably won't work since they've already committed a judgement call for me.

Farewell w8, it's been fun ever since knowing about you guys and your hacks. Too bad it had to end like this. I hope my story can serve as a lesson learned to others :/.

Sigh.

Creation
09-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Next time don't get involved in any exploits. There is always a reason you get banned :EmoteSerious
This is not true... O_o Lots of legits have been banned for no reason at all.

Huke Farewell. Send another e-mail.. You never know :|

doez
09-28-2011, 09:59 PM
I got the same message from the billing team. Kind of annoying when you get it, can't even use my NX on Dragon Nest.

GeneraznXz
09-28-2011, 10:04 PM
I highly doubt you'll get the acct back. Recently I made a character to level 16, gifted it a store permit, transferred 3.2 bil to the acct and it was blocked for billingpp after 2-3 days. They say you were caught in illegal activities but doesn't tell you what it was.

Playtoy
09-29-2011, 06:45 PM

It's funny I did this and they reply saying you got "caught" using third program parties as their excuse for banning me with billing.pp :EmoteSerious

Jash
09-29-2011, 06:49 PM
Im late sorry. Iv gotten this ban before. Its because you bought or scammed NX on a cell phone. And the person or yourself, called nexon and refunded their mony back. Therefore, you owe them money. Once you pay them, you can get your account back.

AZSUNGOG
09-29-2011, 07:21 PM
@Joshina (http://www.w8baby.com/forums/member.php?u=69405)

Not always. Although for the majority, you are correct. It happened to qazwsx8 (famous legit in Scania) a year/two back but he got unbanned a week later.

@Huke (http://www.w8baby.com/forums/member.php?u=116932) if you weren't banned THEN for the exploit, then chances are that's not why you were banned.

Good Luck Huke, I hope you get your account back

Creation kinda off topic ..wow I haven't seen that character ID in a long time, qazwsx8...so what happened to him, does he still play on a different account? if so do you know his current account IGN? I'd like to look him up and say hi!

Creation
09-29-2011, 07:24 PM
AZSUNGOG I'm not sure myself. He's not on rankings. I lost contact with him around 2 months after his unbanning.

horribletree
09-29-2011, 10:37 PM
well today i got banned on billingPP too which is not only 1 accnt 5 accnts which idk why only things i got there is white scrolls idk how they track those ws cuz those white scrolls got dupes like 4 months ago and not recently how they do this action just today only kinda confuse me at all tbh.

Your Ad Here