Announcements

Forum: Final Fantasy XIV

1. Multitask
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message

Soul Points
    Thanks

[Grand Opening] PIXELMARKET - Safe Marketplace for All!

PIXELMARKET IS NOW LIVE

What is PixelMarket?
    It's a multi-vendor free marketplace setup specifically for virtual items and services; similar to how people are allowed to sell their in-game items and services here on GamerSoul. However, the major difference is that a physical middleman will not be needed in order to trade securely. Instead, the site itself will act as the middleman.

How?
    The site will be setup similar to marketplace sites like eBay or Amazon Marketplace. Except since there is no need for shipping physical items, there is no need to share personal information of any kind. Once you purchase a listed item, your money will be sent to PixelMarket and then the seller will be able to deliver your item or service. Once the delivery of the item or service is successful, you both confirm it via a button in your account dashboard, and an admin will be able to release the funds to the seller. There will be a synchronized live chat and inbox for communication as well.

Fees?
    Of course, like any marketplace site, there are fees. You can consider these fees as middleman fees. The reason these fees are required is, because Paypal fees must be covered for both the sale of the item, as well as releasing the funds to the seller. Currently, only Paypal checkout (Paypal & credit cards) is available, but additional options will be added in the future.

Join quick for rewards
    For GamerSoul users who join, the first 25 will receive a limited-time PixelMarket user tag and the first 50 will receive 2,000 Soul Points here on GamerSoul. You'll also receive a bonus amount of PixelMarket reward points, which can be used towards purchases on the site. Additional ways of accumulating points include making purchases, referring friends, referring friends who then make purchases, and more.

Special notes: I've worked very hard on this site and it is not complete. There are many additions and features that will be added in the future to make the site easier, more secure and better in general.
    Special thanks: A., B. and C. who had the original idea more than 5 years ago
    Special thanks: C. for keeping me going and pushing me
    Special thanks: B. and W8GS for helping me be able to get things done that I couldn't do myself

If you have an account on the site already, it will be deleted (sorry!).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

3. NARB

Soul Points
    Thanks

[2016.Dec][VIP] License & Gcard issues

NO MORE PMs. I can't and wont read them all

4. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement